Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now

Colour: Blue, Pink|Change
Price:£6.90 - £19.62

on 20 March 2016
Colour varied from the one I ordered. Bpa free and an essential for bottle feeding when out and about.only thing we've found not great is its easy to twist so on a couple of occasions a full compartment and some of the other compartment has emptied too.just have to be extra careful, would buy again. Arrived quickly
on 24 February 2016
An underrated bit of kit!

Simple design makes this simple to use! Useful to have on those late night feeds or out and about.

Three segments each partitioned off with a simple click and close cap being the only way to dispense the powder (without taking the lid off of course!)
on 20 March 2014
I bought this after losing a similar one from another brand. The item is ok and I wouldn't send it back or complain but it does allow some powder to mix between the compartments. It hasn't affected me using it though. These are a saviour when out with a little one for the day!
on 19 April 2013
Bought this dispenser for days out and it is very useful, compact, holds all the formula securely and the sloped lid means all the formula pours out (unlike the flat lids). The extra single dispenser is great for when you're just popping out too.
on 1 April 2016
Has saved me so many hours of counting out powder in the middle of the night and for a day out with the baby. I saw my friend with one of these just before i gave birth, when i had to switch to full time bottle feeding this was a life saver!
on 29 October 2012
I searched far and wide for a good dispenser for formula. I researched lots of products and their reviews. I am so pleased I invested in this one, it does a brilliant job. I would highly recommend this product to any new mum.
on 15 March 2015
This is a baby product that cannot be sterilised ithout melting. If you're OK with that,fine. However, if you would like a product that you can sterilise to keep your baby safe don't buy this.
on 27 November 2012
This has been a life saver!! So handy to make feeding time happen more quickly and when out and about! One thing I would change: I would have a tab on the lid to make it easier to remove.
on 16 July 2013
I bought three cause I am epecting twins and I gave one away to Friend of mine.They are strong plastic,colorful,useful and they contains three portions of milk,each space three scoops.
on 16 April 2013
very happy with these; makes making up bottles much easier with one hand!. the only reason not to get full stars is because it can be a bit stiff to get the lid off for filing.

See one answered question