5.0 out of 5 stars A real help for ME/CFS.
I have ME/CFS and feel this has made a real change to my life. I have had no bad reactions to it and it has improved my energy levels noticeably. Well worth the money.
Published on 2 Nov 2011 by soocow

3.0 out of 5 stars Help for Fibromyalgia
Published on 17 April 2012 by Tweeds

5.0 out of 5 stars A real help for ME/CFS., 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: D-Ribose Pharmaceutical Grade 500g Powder-Resealable Pouched NOW WITH 25% EXTRA FREE 625g FOR THE PRICE OF 500g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chronic fatigue, 28 Jun 2013
Susan Corner (Swadlincote, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After finally being diagnoses with CFS I read about this powder with hope but also a little skepticism. I've been taking one scoop 3 times a day in whatever drink I have and I can honestly say it's made a difference. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not about to start ballroom dancing or running marathons, but I'm at least able to not give in to sleep every afternoon. That for me is worth any cost as it allows me to not schedule everything for the morning.

Consistency is the key. There have been a couple of days when I didn't have any powder at all and I definitely noticed a difference.

If you have CFS I recommend at least giving this a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll never run out of this stuff again!, 29 Jan 2013
I have Fibromyalgia and adrenal fatigue, which seems to go hand in hand with mitochondrial dysfunction. I suffer very badly from chronic fatigue and without d-ribose powder I exist in an almost zombie-like state, with barely enough energy to sit upright. I recently ran out of my supply and I am back to sleeping loads, very lethargic during the day, decreased cognitive function and increased pain. While d-ribose hasn't returned me to my former energy levels, it has increased it enough to where I'm not just existing, but can actually do housework, for instance. Heady days, I know! I highly recommend this stuff to anyone who has decreased energy levels. It has given me a good look at the light at the end of the tunnel, which, for a while, I didn't think I'd ever see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly satisfactory, 20 Mar 2013
I take D ribose to help alleviate the symptons of fibromyalgia. I take it on advice from reading an american book.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, prompt delivery, 31 July 2013
A good product with prompt delivery to spain. I am using it as part of Dr Sintra's Metabolic Cardiology Program, and as part of this program it seems to work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Help for Fibromyalgia, 17 April 2012
Recommended in his book "Fatigued to Fantastic" by Dr Teitlebaum. It isn't the sort of thing where you wake up one morning and say 'I feel fantastic'. As with a lot of things you only realise the benefits if you stop taking them. However, it is very difficult to chose which product to go for because there is no direct comparison on how many doses each one delivers. I've found out by trial and error and whilst I don't feel there is a lot of difference in the product, this one seems to last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Good delivery, to schedule. Product fine. Web site easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Jun 2014
M. I. Tinkler "Mick" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This arrived on time and well packaged - the item seems to be as described and I have started taking this to help with my ME - don't know if it helps yet as still early days. My only criticism is that the package is difficult to reseal after opening and once resealed it is then difficult to open - in the end I put a peg on it! This difficulty is due to my condition, but it would be even more difficult if someone had a condition such as arthritis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy for cancer recovery, 12 Mar 2014
My husband has one spoonful a day which is a small thing to give him energy to work and live a normal life post cancer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality?, 14 Sep 2013
I can't tell how effective this product is compared to more expensive versions. The jury is out as far as I'm concerned.