Colour Name: Green|Change

on 4 August 2011
This is a lovely diary.

Very well made, robust, but sleek.

And a brilliant, fun colour too :)
on 14 May 2012
I need a large diary that I can carry everywhere as my schedule is always changing.
I have tried several diaries/organisers and although have only just started writing future appointments etc in (academic year hasn't started yet), seems to be ticking all of the boxes I need.
Fab colour - no-one will mistake it as mine
Recommend
on 24 December 2012
I have used this diary in the past and can trust it has everything I need to ensure my year runs smoothly making notes and appointments, It NEVER falls apart, very well made...TRUST IT!
on 7 April 2015
I love the fact this is wider than normal A5, meaning my hand can rest on the page. I like the layout, the colour and all the useful pages at the back (plain, lined and squared note paper... fabulous). Someone really put thought into this little diary. I liked it so much I ordered another one for a friend and fellow teacher who has now gone on to recommend it to all her teacher friends....
on 1 November 2013
Bought this for my daughter... She looked it up and told me it was what she wanted! Feedback from her is that she "loves" the colour; and generally is finding it very useful to keep records of projects and dates due in.
on 1 August 2015
Good quality paper. Great size. Delivered in good time. Love it.
on 13 August 2013
great diary
did fall apart on the spine at the end but probably from my stuffing it with extra paperwork !
on 22 February 2013
Cant wait to start using my desk diary. looks the business. So well set out. lovely quality. Good size too.
on 14 July 2015
Lovely as a meeting notebook and diary. It is handy to carry around too.
on 28 September 2014
Superb quality. The extra width in the pages is brilliant for making the diary look tidy with extra folded A4 pages slotted inside; the width of lines in not too narrow, which I appreciate, strongly bound exterior. Excellent seller service as well with good protective packaging and prompt delivery.