5.0 out of 5 stars From Farming Stock
I like watching Adam every week on Countryfile and as I'm 'From Farming Stock' thoroughly enjoyed his book. There are lots of informative details even for the 'townie' who wants to read his story.
I just wish they would give him his own programme!
Published on 25 July 2011 by Bute Buyer

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
The review was good, the physical book looked like something I would want to read, but it turned out that the author went into the process of the BBC picking him for the show more than the stories about a farm.
Published 24 months ago by Karin Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars From Farming Stock, 25 July 2011
I just wish they would give him his own programme!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read!, 9 Aug. 2011
Countryfile: Adam's Farm: My Life on the LandIf you enjoy the "Adam's Farm" slot in BBC1's "Countryfile", then this book is for you. If you haven't ever seen it, then prepare to be entranced! Adam takes readers through a year on his mixed Cotswolds farm, with all its ups and downs. He has a lovely easy style - just like he has on television. His speciality is rare breeds, and his great love of his animals is obvious throughout the book. Some great colour photos complete the picture. An inspiring book for all country lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 12 Sept. 2011
This was a birthday present for my husband. As a farmer himself, and having watched Adam on the television, he really enjoyed reading his book. In fact, he found it difficult to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 23 July 2011
Gave this book to my brother for a birthday gift. He said it was excellent and an interesting read. May borrow it myself!

4.0 out of 5 stars plus some great photos., 26 July 2014
I've attended one of Adam Henson's extremely interesting presentations, where this book was on sale, but I paased on buying one at the time. He's a lovely genuine and humorous man, with a huge enthusiasm for farming, and the countryside in general, so I looked forward to reading this book. That same enthusiasm came through in bucket-loads in the book, and there were lots of bits of information that I picked up along the way, both about farming, the Rare Breeds Park (which I visited many years ago, when it probably not been open for long), and the Countryfile programme, in which Adam plays such a large part. The only thing was - and this is in no way a criticism but a mild warning - Adam is a farmer, not a writer. As such, his writing is simple and straightforward, not sophisticated, which some readers might find frustrating or even irritating. A very enjoyable read, though, plus some great photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Countryfile:Adam"s Farm: My Life on the Land, 2 Sept. 2011
A true to life story that comes from a person who loves his animales ,and who is realy pasionate about his life.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Farm, 13 Mar. 2012
I really enjoyed this book which gives a proper insight into farming in the UK. I spent most of my childhood in Rhodesia so found this really enlightening. The way Adam Henson writes is easy to understand and a pleasure to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adams Farm, 12 Nov. 2011
Hi.

I bought the book Adams Farm from Amazon and found it a great read,after watching his farm on the tv, great service from Amazon.

best wishes.

R H.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADAMS FARM MY LIFE ON THE LAND, 4 Nov. 2011
This book was fantastic,i could not put it down well written,and very interesting,would recommend this book to anyone.A great Christmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adams farm, 1 July 2011
I bought this book for my Husband ( a reluctant reader) who finds it well written and informative.Countryfile: Adam's Farm: My Life on the Land