Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 13 July 2011
The C.D. opens with a great rocker "Hot Love" which has a great pumping bass line. The stand out track for me is "Talking with your Body" a very fast spirited song, which he was playing in concert at the time. The Album was released after the hit film "Silver Dream Racer" he then went on tour with this album wowing his fans across Britain as he does today in Eastenders. The songs on the C.D. capture the time and are sung in different styles.
The talent that is his enables him write his own songs and always come up with something interesting.
Thats what sustains his prolific career in song, film,T.V. and Theatre. Great Music from a Great talent.
on 23 January 2015
I have been looking for a CD with 'On my bike' for my wife for ages and eventually found it on 'Hot Love'.
She only saw David Essex perform live once all those years ago, and this track in particular stayed in her memory
Worth the wait, and with all the other super tracks on the CD, a delight to listen to, even for me!
Normally conservative in my music taste, but love to blast this one out!
Great purchase in my opinion.
on 3 August 2011
I was a major David Essex fan in the 70s and still like him very much today. I have his early albums on vinyl (in storage) but never play vinyl these days. Imagine my joy to find that four of his early albums have - at long last - been released on CD. I bought 'Stage-struck' and 'Be-Bop the Future' at the local 'record' store and the booklets in them advertised 'Hot Love' and 'Imperial Wizard' - what a result! Listening to the 'Hot Love' album after all this time took me back to my teenage years and the album tracks sound as great today as they did way back then. If you have only just discovered David in Eastenders and think he is cool - then invest in this album to find that not only is he cool but he was, and still is - HOT! Note to record company - you still need to release The Whisper album!
on 22 February 2012
Another album by David Essex that was not in my collection. Bought it, like it, but bought Bo-Bop the future at same time and that outshines this album for me, but I do like it and play it.
on 27 October 2013
Bought this on cassette years ago! Just love it.David at his best.Defy anyone not to feel really good listening to this CD.Track 2 is my favourite-very sexy!!
on 3 December 2014