5.0 out of 5 stars 5Stars
This pink keyboard and mousse set is lovely,its glossy and really stands out,the keyboard buttons type smoothly also underneath has 2 little stands so you can choose if you want it tilted or just flat,the mousse's scrolling button lights up a blue LED light and underneath is a red laser.
Published on 17 Aug 2011 by RiRi

2.0 out of 5 stars characters wearing off
I loved this keyboard when it first arrived but unfortunately it is doing what all keyboards eventually seem to do - the characters wear off. Good colour but that's about it.
Published 19 months ago by Sweet Glory

5.0 out of 5 stars 5Stars, 17 Aug 2011
RiRi (NorthWest) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accuratus Image USB Keyboard and Mouse Set - Piano Glossy Hot Pink (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Girly!, 20 Oct 2014
I have just got this keyboard since my laptops keyboard is abit of a pain! This keyboard originally caught my eye because of the colour and I absolutely love the colour pink as it's my favorite. I was a little nervous about spending £23.99 on a keyboard brand I've never heard off, But I bought it purely based on the colour, Which some might say is silly but whatever.

The colour of it, Is a light pink the picture shows a hot pink so the colour isn't the same as the picture. But the pink is still nice though so you won't be disappointed unless you really wanted the colour hot pink. The mouse has a blue light which I agree with other people it should be pink as the mouse and keyboard is pink. Its nice and gloss and shiny, Which I love. And I love that the black keys really stand out.

The Keyboard isn't wireless you have to connect it to a Computer/Laptop but the wire is really long though so that shouldn't be a problem. The keys have a nice touch to them and a nice sound, As I like typing with a nice sound not a silent one. The keyboard is really light and thin it's not really heavy.

The only con for me, Is the price. I don't think it's worth the £23.99 however the day after I purchased it, It went on sale for £20 guttered! But I would say its worth around £15. But I don't mind paying the extra for the colour though, But still a con for me.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a computer or any girl who's looking for a keyboard as it would really brighten the place up!

Overall I'm happy with my purchase and hopefully it will last me a long time, I'm actually typing this review with the keyboard. :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars characters wearing off, 12 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this brand again even though it was not one I recognised before purchase., 1 Sep 2014
Kitty (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
Stunning set!

Bought for 6 year old daughter for her bedroom computer.

This matches the rest of the décor in the room brilliantly. The quality of the keyboard is excellent and the keys are quite soft press which is ideal for little fingers to type on.

The mouse is also excellent quality. Being in a child's room both items are regularly knocked and dropped and both are still working perfectly months after purchase.

I am extremely pleased with this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek & shiny!, 7 Aug 2014
I love this keyboard and mouse. They're so pretty and seem to be good quality so far, one key has been sticking slightly but I think that'll rectify itself after more use. The keyboard looks really sleek on my desk and the mouse is really responsive. In all honesty my main motivation of purchasing was the colour, but I was ultra impressed with the build quality. You can definitely pay more for an ugly worse quality keyboard and mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, 6 April 2014
Denice (London, England) - See all my reviews
Adds a nice pink presence to a dull looking office desk. Had lots of comments as people walk into my room.

5.0 out of 5 stars really happy, 25 Mar 2014
Great service, came really early and keys are lovely soft to touch its lovely. Only thing I would say that the mouse light should be pink not blue. But I still love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 12 Dec 2013
Mouse good but should have pink light not blue. Keyboard keys are clunky and space sometimes sticks but great colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate Image Usb pink keyboard, 21 Nov 2013
It's really great. Looks nice and works reliably. Smooth keys and gloosy look. The mouse also elegant with wonderful blue light. I really recommend the set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 11 Aug 2013
I wanted to make the space around my computer more girly and this was perfect! It arrived quickly and wrapped very well, easy to use and setup! I recommend this for any girly girls!