5.0 out of 5 stars easy listening at its best, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
Love every song on this album, especially Fields of Gold is mind blowing a true classic with a folk twist. Download it now

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superb Listen......, 16 Mar 2011
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
Bought today after watching the Nurses sing on Breakfast TV.
This CD has the WOW Factor.....
Simply gorgeous, The Four Nurses voices are beautiful and give credit to some wonderful songs.
Each and every being "true delight".
Some songs are familiar, but love the new twist/treatment given here, making them even better.
My favourites so far are "Guiding You" and "If You Can".
What a pleasure to listen to.. Just love it :-}

5.0 out of 5 stars Guiding You is a stunningly brilliant debut album, 14 Mar 2011
Mrs. P. Usher (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
Purchased this album today and I have to say it's simply awesome, recognising most of the tracks as cover versions but not the usual songs that appear on every album I was thrilled to hear them done in a different and unique way.

Including three brand new songs written for FourNurses, title track 'Guiding You', 'Keep Believing' and the single 'If You Can' all apt for somone in there profession, you have to hear them for yourself to understand what I mean.

This album is a must buy, I loved every single song from the beautiful 'Angel' to uptempo bonus track 'Power of a Woman' to the superb 'Footsteps in the Sand' which features Joanna Marie Skillet a classically trained soprano, sounds a little odd but trust me it works and it works well.

I will be buying more copies, Mother's Day is only a couple of weeks away and this is a gift I will love to give.

FourNurses have so much to be proud of, this album is fantastic from start to finish, there voices are stunning, the production is fantastic and I am one happy customer.

Good luck ladies and with some of the proceeds going to Macmillan Cancer Support I hope you make millions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it!, 16 Mar 2011
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
When a few ordinary people who have great talent come together for genuinely great cause - and deliver. I mean really deliver. There's nothing better. I can't recommend it highly enough. You can be a rocker, into country, like a good ballad; but you can't helped to be moved. Awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Mar 2011
G. Davies (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
Nurses are such a caring bunch of folk and I love the fact they have brought out an album in aid of Macmillan.

I've bought my copy and now waiting for it to arrive. Sooooooooo excited!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening, 13 July 2013
Mr. P. A. Murray (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guiding You (MP3 Download)
I found this when browsing the music selection. Its pretty good, easy listening , well worth a purchase, and shows that our nurses have some great voices

5.0 out of 5 stars foour nurses, 18 April 2012
Mrs. Christabel J. Cowley (HEREFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
I sent for this along with other cd's and although I had heard of them I had never actually heard them sing so I was very pleased when I played it.I would recommend this and preferred it to another cd by a ladies choir which I also sent for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Nurses, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
Thoroughly enjoyed this CD but found so many of the songs sombre, would have like some more light hearted recordings hence only four stars. My sincere admiration to these four ladies for their cause

5.0 out of 5 stars nurses, 5 July 2011
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
this cd is a credit to four dedicated nurses not only are they dedicated to their job the singing is brilliant well done girls

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fab!!!, 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: Guiding You (Audio CD)
I recieved my copy of the cd yesterday and was blown away by it!!! absolutely brilliant. I wish the girls huge success with this cd.

Guiding You