Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 January 2013
Very good quality cartridges that realy do what is promised on their boxes and very worthy of their description on the seller's website. Original, sharp, crisp and very clear with no blotches, smears or faint print on the paper.
I definitely love these cartridges, as opposed to other brands which cost me more and were very disappointing, because they are reasonably priced or affordable and do deliver. So as far as I am concerned, these cartridges tick all the boxes and I would definitely buy them again from the same supplier. Well done to the seller ! Please keep up the quality and the good work.
on 18 March 2013
Can't beat branded cartridges to do the job properly! Reliable, consistent and long lasting with excellent product results. This double pack is good value for money.
on 22 May 2013
I like to stay with the Canon brand of cartridges... less chance of disappointments. The service and price from the supplier was very good. Delivery was convenient.
would certainly recommend them to family and friends.
on 4 December 2012
Quality item and service. I had been advised not to use substitute inks for my Canon printer and was glad to receive this product quickly so no printing time was lost
on 19 March 2012
Very good value and sent in extraordinarily fast time. Excellent product. I use the printer a lot and these are always on hand now when needed. Definately a future purchase.
on 28 May 2013
I personnaly think this is value for money. My wife previously bought one from Tesco but that was dearer. I thing the price of one is about the price of this multi
on 3 June 2014
Not much you can say about printer ink cartridges! These are good quality, as one would expect, my only moan would be the high cost of them!
on 1 July 2014
These work fine on my canon printer, they just do not last long enough. Wherever you buy these you get ripped off. Poor value for money.
on 27 July 2013
delivery was prompt good value for money and they last well too will deffinatley order again and so i reccomend them to others
on 6 November 2013
I HAVE USED THEM BEFORE AND THEY DO THE JOB AS REQUIRED NO PROBLEM WITH COMPATABILITY FOR THE PRINTER WORKS FINE