4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely personalised product for a good price
Great communication from seller - will personalise both the box and the cufflinks.

I really liked the idea that case was also personalised which was why I was willing to pay the extra few pounds - compared to just the personalised cufflinks price.

Published on 29 Nov 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Silly Mistakes
I'm not normally one to write reviews on products but as I have now had to request my second lot of replacements due to mistakes I thought I would. I ordered six sets of these cufflinks as presents for our Ushers and I was so incredible pleased with four of them, however two of them came with incomplete dates on them that just said July 2014 even though I had requested...
Published 4 months ago by Victoria Stanbury

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely personalised product for a good price, 29 Nov 2011
This review is from: Personalised Chrome / Satin Cufflinks with Personalised Chrome Presentation Case

I was contacted within a day or two to ask what I wanted on them. They were despatched very quickly and arrived the day after which I was very pleased out.

The case is small but comfortably houses the cufflinks. The cufflinks are a brushed chrome.

If I'm being honest I felt the message on the case was too lightly enscribed making it quite hard to see which I was slightly disappointed over. The cufflinks enscription was brilliant - right size and depth.

Overall I would recommend them but I hope in future the cases are etched a little deeper to create a stronger effect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cufflinks, 5 Dec 2011
Nicola (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with this item. Lovely, small presentation case for the cufflinks. Engraving looked really great on the cufflinks, but the engraving on the presentation case was very light and hard to read. But all in all, very pleased with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Personalised cufflinks and box, 9 Dec 2011
Absolutely beautiful. Arrived way before the estimated dispatch date. No problems with the company and will be ordering with the company very soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast & efficient, 17 Mar 2013
Product arrived promptly and is lovely. Really lovely shiney box and cufflinks are great. Good product. Definitely use again if I needed more personalised cufflinks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 9 Mar 2014
Bought these for my husband for Christmas two years ago (3 months before our wedding). Got Mr and the date of our wedding on one and Mrs and the date of our wedding on the other. They came quickly, no mistakes and my husband loves them and still wears them for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift., 13 Jan 2014
Simple elegant packaging and made a really good 40th birthday gift. The cuff links themselves are of solid quality and the engraving service was excellent. I would buy this product again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous value for money, 23 April 2012
I receieved this item 3 days after ordering and I am 100% satisfied with it. The box is high quality as are the cuff links and I would like to say a huge thank you! I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 21 Oct 2013
I purchased these for my teenage nephews on their confirmation day. They looked great and made a lovely gift. My nephews were very pleased with them. The engraving looked good and delivery was quick. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely super for my partner, 15 July 2014
absolutely super for my partner, he loved them and i thought the quality was great too, just wish the box was a little nice. great service and great seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2014
Very fast delivery, excellent value for money, and they look great.