Package Quantity: 1|Size: 50x70cm|Change
Price:£3.06+ £0.99 shipping

on 17 April 2015
The bags are big enough to allow you store a good amunt of stuff inside. And they're quite sturdy.
On the downside, even if perfectly sealed, after a few hours you will find some air got inside, somehow...Anyway, they do their job and if you don't need the clothes to be ermetically sealed then they work fine.
on 10 January 2015
Good price. Quick delivery. I've bought a similar product like this before, from a different company and they didn't work.
I was really pleased with these. Used them to put outdoor blankets and small cushions in to store in an outhouse and they are still going strong and appear to be no mould. Happy customer.
on 13 October 2015
I've just ordered my third packet of these. I use them to store my daughter's clothes that are too small or too big and so far they work really well. I have opened and resealed them many times and they hold the vacuum well.

The size is great for these kinds of items and also for coats and pillows.
on 9 January 2014
I love the idea of vacuum storage bags but ones I have previously purchased from a different shop both failed miserably - these are handy size for storage and moving them to loft if needed. Have shrunk to good small size and so far have not detected any holes so am hoping they stay that way. So far so good!
on 24 November 2014
2nd time I have bought them, saves money if you travel light then buy these as you can fit all your stuff in a carry one and save money on flight fees, and if you want to store stuff away you can, put a king size duvet in one and after I sucked it all out ( air) i popped it away in a draw in the wardrobe!
on 28 July 2015
Rubbish. The little lock things are rubbish at locking the bag, you have to press your fingers carefully along to make sure it's closed, and even after that the air comes back in after a few minutes. Don't waste your money, there are better versions that cost just a bit more in the high street shops.
on 16 May 2015
Having read the reviews for lots of these bags I was ambivalent about ordering these. It seems there is a pretty high failure rate on the seals. However I have had no problem with these. Bought 4 packages and all the bags worked great. 4 months later the seals are still holding up. Highly recommend.
on 30 August 2014
Initially all the air was removed but over the course of a few days they began to refill with air. I checked all the possible places for leaks and removed the air again. This made no differenece, so essentially I have a storage bags with air ! I have repeated this process 3 times without success
on 7 November 2014
Worked well and seem to be of good quality
Only criticism is that I expected the cap to be a screw type but it is a push on. The bag does self-seal without the cap but no instructions enclosed to say how to let air back into it.
I would buy again now I have worked out how to reflate.
on 30 January 2014
I was impressed with this product, the bags were just the right size to accommodate Summer coats & dresses. Once the air was removed, the bags then fitted easily into a much smaller space. This freed up room in my wardrobe for new clothes I'd purchased. I would definitely buy more, as needed.