Package Quantity: 1Size: 50x70cmChange
Price:£3.93+ Free shipping

on 17 May 2015
Absolutely awful. Used two bags so far the first one worked really well and thought I had bought a good product. The second one would not compress at all it had two items in it so it wasn't over loaded. I left them went back about half hour later and the first one had lost all its vacuum. Waste of time
on 30 March 2013
Overall good quality and value but if is pack of 4 why is only 1 bag arrived, not as described.
22 comments6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 August 2013
ordered these to pack clothes in for holiday to save space as we have loads of kids these bags are fantastic they reduced the space the clothes took in the roof box by over half would recommend them to anyone we thought they were that good we ordered a further 8 bags.
on 9 September 2014
I love love love these vacuum storage bags!! They are the perfect solution to big, poofy clothes or pillows/cushions that take up a lot of space. I always use these bags when I go on skiing holidays as I like to travel with just one suitcase and these are perfect for vacuum packing my ski jacket and ski pants which tend to take up a lot of room! My girlfriend also used these when she relocated and made her packing so much easier. They are a fantastic solution to making everything shrink.The vacuum bags themselves are a pretty good size too so you can fit a decent amount of clothes in there. I also use these to store my extra sets of pillows and bedsheets, it saves me so much more room. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for smart storage solutions for their clothes!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2013
These bags live up to there promise and work holding there vacuum It is a very handy way of storing clothes and keeping them in good condition They were delivered very quick and were packed well I would recommend these to anyone
on 10 September 2014
i was so excited about receiving these bags, they arrived as promised but I am so disappointed that they dont work. Every bag lets the air back in. I trotted off to wilkinsons to try theirs, which they did perfectly.
on 16 September 2013
I ordered these to store unused pillows in the drawers of a single divan bed. Where I could only squeeze two pillows into the drawer I can now fit six with no problem.

The only one small criticism I have is that the slide along plastic thing which is supposed to seal the bag was pretty useless - it's necessary to use your fingers and snap the seal together all the way along - but once this has been done the bags are really secure - very pleased with the purchase and at a reasonable price - in fact I've just ordered another pack!
on 27 October 2013
This has arrived, but I have not fully tested it to see how long the product stays deflated. On first impression bags are not as shown in Amazon photo or contents in packing not as shown in its own packing instructions or photos. Plastic feels very flimsy and I am not sure how durable they really are. Arrived in two packs of two. The offer photo shows a grey vacuum nozzle valve. Appears to be a grey screw version of cap. Even the package instructions show a screw version cap, what it actually is, is a very cheap feeling blue push-on cap. This is very difficult to remove and push back on. I would not buy this product again. It is cheap in both sense of the words.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2014
it could be that the bag is faulty and has air coming through......otherwise they would be well worth it, really would work very well and save a lot of space in the suitcase especially for ski clothing....
on 10 November 2015
The bags are far too frail for the task. My wife - who has arthritis and is not strong - found most of them ripped as she put clothes in them. The other pack - of a different make - were fine.