4.0 out of 5 stars Measures up to the best!
This little Tape Measure is spot on.

Clearly marked in CM or Inches (Both sides) it has a black button in the middle which you push to pull the tape and when you release it it locks the measurement in place. Hold the button in again and it reels the tape back in. Great idea.

It's truly a pocket size Tape Measurer which is good for me as I'm forever...
Published on 15 Jan. 2013 by 20bensons

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken, but it's always a gamble
The black button was half-stuck when I opened the packaging, and the retraction mechanism doesn't work. There's one or two other reviews detailing the same problem but many others reporting perfect functionality, so I wouldn't be unduly put off. As with many very cheap products with mechanisms and moving parts, I think it's a case of luck of the draw.

Published 14 months ago by Adrian

4.0 out of 5 stars Measures up to the best!, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
This little Tape Measure is spot on.

It's truly a pocket size Tape Measurer which is good for me as I'm forever misplacing my existing Tape every time I put it down and go to use it again. Never liked the clip on pocket ones, I always ended up knocking into things with it attached to me so being able to pop it into my pocket is a right touch!

Couldn't tell you what sort of material the actual tape is, almost a rubber like fabric. Not sure how to explain it, sorry. But it isn't metal which means no more slicing of fingers.

A downside of it is, if you are working alone on something that needs to be measured at a certain distance, it does NOT have a kink at the start of it like most metal Tape Measurer's, so you won't be able to hook it and pull it.... Slight inconvenience but it does have a gap in the tip which allows you to hold it in place with either a pin or nail and measure up that way and also allowing you to hang it up when not in use.

The length of the Tape is, 150 cm or 60in

Having used it a few times now, the mechanism feels strong and sturdy and should last a fair amount of time. Considering it's only £1.90 you honestly can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, excellent quality, 18 Oct. 2011
D. C. Franks - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
I don't know how they sell this at such a low price. The quality is far superior to what I expected. I am well chuffed I ordered this one. Highly recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 25 Feb. 2012
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
Just what i was looking for, very handy but compact. Rewinds at the touch of a button. Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent small lightweight tape measure, 7 Feb. 2012
FestiveLady "FestiveLady" (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
Works perfectly. It's small, unobtrusive and light in weight, ideal for carrying around in, say, a handbag.

This review is for 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing from Ashprintlondon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product and Customer Service, 29 May 2012
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
I ordered this item and it came within 2 days. Really fast delivery services... And, delivery was free (huge bonus). Light-weight, small, yet numbers are large enough (for me) to read without squinting. I would definitely recommend this product as a "must have". I use mine to keep track of my weight vs inches lost while on my weight loss regimen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken, but it's always a gamble, 8 Jan. 2014
Adrian (Epsom, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)

No complaints about the seller (Ashprint Limited) since the item arrived quickly and adequately packaged, and I haven't contacted them about a return since, for something this cheap, I don't feel it's worth it. After trying (unsuccessfully) to lever the case open, I've simply chucked it after snipping off the tape to use by itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars nifty, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
This little Tape Measure is perfect.

Clearly marked in CM or Inches (Both sides) it has a black button in the middle which you push to pull the tape and when you release it it locks the measurement in place. Hold the button in again and it reels the tape back in. Very practical.

It's 100% a pocket size Tape Measure which is good for me as I'm a Nurse so perfect for measuring ted stockings.

The length of the Tape is, 150 cm or 60in
Considering it's only £1.90 you honestly can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars compact and cheap, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
Amazing value. I use it all the time, not just for cloth measuring but body measurements and normal measurements. Sometimes wish it was just a little longer but considering just how compact it is it is worth the money you spend on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accuracy at a cheap price., 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
It's cheap and more importantly it's accurate (checked against a £20+ certified steel job). A lot of fabric tapes are shockingly inaccurate (I know to my cost!) so I'm happy with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: 1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing (Misc.)
Love it! Love it! I know, it's just a tape measure but it's just what I needed. Mine went missing from my sewing box, but this is far better. The thing that I love the most is the first part of the measuring does not start on the clip like most other tape measures, it starts a little way in. This is definitely fit for the purpose required and I would recommend it. Great price, great product.

1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing