5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, entertaining, a real page-turner.
I started reading this book and literally couldn't put it down. It has you wondering about who is responsible for all the murders until right near the end. There are several people who could have been responsible and you just want to keep reading until you figure out who it is and whether or not Katie will be saved.
Published on 30 Jan 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Too obvious
Published on 27 April 2012 by Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, entertaining, a real page-turner., 30 Jan 2002
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 13 Aug 2011
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
this is a brilliant book it starts straight away had has a grip on you until the end its a proper who done it and you feel for her andonce you pick it up you will not want to put it down
well done ill be reading more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book., 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
I did not expect much from this book, I have an open mind regarding things that cannot be explained by science but rarely enjoy fictional depictions of such matters. However, the understated and sensitive way the author dealt with this aspect of this story was both surprising and enthralling.
I found all the characters realistic, especially the virtually invisible heroine. Few women are lucky enough not to know someone who is slowly fading into the background of a picture drawn by a partner/family member and this was very well depicted here.
Unusually for me, I was not completely sure who the villain was until his "unmasking" although I had worked out most of the other secrets. Equally unusually for me, I was a little unnerved while reading this book and I can't identify why that was.
All in all, I thought it was excellent and I would recommend it to others. I am planning to try out the other titles by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
This was my first book by the author but will not be my last. I could not put it down and the plot kept me on the edge of my seat. More like a thriller than romantic suspense, a thoroughly good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
What a great story- compelling from the start. Believable characters and gripping storyline. So creepy that I spotted a ladies pointy stiletto heel by the roadside on my way home this evening . Got me thinking.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Unforgivable, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Tina Waincott is a new author to me but I could not put this book down. I will be buying more by this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
I only started reading a few weeks ago and found this by chance, read the reviews which helped me decide to start with this one and thoroughly enjoyed it, have since read I'll Be Watching You which was equally as good, i like this author very much, the story gets you engrossed from the start. A very enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars RIVETING STORYLINE !, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
This is my first review of a book so what do I say to justify my 5 stars besides a terrific storyline that has it all > obsessive jealousy > hatred and suspicion > a NASTY CREEPY serial killer ! but I must remember that this is also a love story which brings light into the darkness of the book
My friend is going to buy a kindle and this will be the first book I recommend .

2.0 out of 5 stars Too obvious, 27 April 2012
Anne (Sheffield, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
Plotting and writing a romantic suspense novel is not rocket science. Certain elements are required, tortured childhoods for the main characters, lack of trust and belief in the local police force/town, the feeling of two people against the world and lots of potential suspects. Well written, these can be very enjoyable novels with plenty of action, a fast moving plot, a bit of romance and a happy ever after ending.

This book has most of these elements. Katie and Silas both have tortured backgrounds. Katie is being emotionally abused by her husband. The town and the police force don't trust Silas as a newcomer and Katie because of what her husband tells them. There are several killings and a building atmosphere of fear.

Where this novel fails miserably is that it has no twists in the plot. Ben appears to be an abuser and he is. Ben has a secret background which might reveal that he is a killer and he is. Silas loves Katie so he must be innocent and he is. Katie does not know who her father is and there is only one man in the plot of the right age who hangs around giving her strange looks and sure enough, it is him. Katie wants to sleep with Silas but she is married to Ben but, fortunately, it turns out that the marriage is not valid so she can go ahead (anyway, Ben is impotent so she has not really ever had sex with a murderer). Everything is so obvious it is painful.

The author has tried to differentiate this novel from others by giving it a psychic theme. Silas and Katie are drawn together because he was there at her birth and he can now experience what she is thinking so he knows when she is in trouble and can ride to the rescue. Silas also seems to know what the killer is thinking and doing although he does not know who he is. This is convenient for the plot as it saves any real investigation by the characters who can just react to events. This is lazy writing in lieu of proper story development.

This is a very disappointing novel. You do not expect a great novel when you pick up a book which is clearly romantic suspense but you do expect that there will be some sense of involvement with the characters and a journey of discovery which involves the reader. The plot of this book is very obvious from the very beginning and so is the perpetrator of the crimes. There is no suspense and thus no real excitement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahoo wot a book!!!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
I loved >3 this book!!! The characters were believable nd it gripped me from the second page, the moment evil Gary hurt the lead characters Katie 's cat it was a real page turner for me, even though I did sorta guess who the real bad guy was it didn't stop me from reading it in 4days. It's dark and intriguing would definitely recommend it ! And carnt wait to download some more of their books.

Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense)