4,315 Reviews
 (3,327)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Amie C

1.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed Delivery?
Purchased a gift card on 12th Sep for my mums birthday on 13th Sep. Took comfort from the 'one day delivery' which was supposedly guaranteed.

I received an order confirmation email at 16.26 stating "Guaranteed delivery date: 13 Sep 2012". Another email arrived at 22.35 saying the order had dispatched. It also stated "Dispatched via DPD (guaranteed delivery date...
Published 22 months ago by Lewis Duffy

‹ Previous | 1342 343 344432 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what Amazon's thinking here..., 17 Dec 2012
Never before have I had any problems with Amazon - they would usually receive 5 stars for delivery etc. However, 3 things arose with this particular item:

1. I had originally hoped for 2x 15 christmas vouchers. This wasn't unavailable (although one of them seems to have become available since I've ordered... maybe due to all the other reviews). Amazon lost out, as I brought a little something elsewhere and ended up getting 2x 10 vouchers instead.

2. Do not, as others have reviewes, expect the gift cards to arrive on the 'guaranteed delivery day'. It arrived the same time as another 'super saver delivery' item I had ordered on the same day (although different order).

3. I had included personalised gift messages to the items. Nothing of the sort arrived with the cards.

The gift card is an ideal present for Christmas, but please consider the above points before ordering. Make sure there's plenty of time for it to arrive and don't expect any personalised messages added!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the boy who has everything, 17 Dec 2012
Great for the boy who has everything - an easy and convenient to give a token with a great variety of goods on offer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 17 Dec 2012
I purchased this gift card as a present for a friend. I wanted to buy her a book for her birthday, but knowing that she is an avid kindle user, it seemed silly to buy her a hardback, and this was the perfect solution!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle gift card, 17 Dec 2012
This was bought as a Christmas present which is still to be given. Reading the instructions, after it arrived, I was concerned that it had to used through an Amazon account, as I hadn't seen anything about that on the website when I ordered. Luckily, the person it is for has an account with Amazon.
I liked the design on the card and delivery was very prompt. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with card but delivery not good, 17 Dec 2012
I waited 2 weeks for the gift card, when I still hadn't received it I rang amazon who said it must have got list n sent me a new one out. The lady was nice but so much for next day delivery... It was more than 2 weeks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift to go with a Kindle, 17 Dec 2012
I bought this as a gift to go with a Kindle. so the recipient can get the books he likes

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivery nightmare, 17 Dec 2012
I ordered 2 x gift vouchers last week with a next day delivery guaranteed. Delivery was guaranteed Saturday 15th December and they are still to arrive. If this wasn't bad enough, this is actually the second time I have ordered gift vouchers with next day delivery (back in November) and the first order didn't arrive either! I had to re-order the first time as the vouchers went missing - amazon customer service helpfully offered to arrange another order with next day delivery, and lo and behold they managed to send this one to the wrong address! On the third attempt I did eventually, days later, receive the vouchers. I am very disappointed, that having given next day voucher delivery another chance I am again let down badly. In context I have always been very happy with the delivery and service from amazon; the gift vouchers seem to be a problem however.
My advice is to stop promising next day delivery when you cannot honour this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for someone !, 17 Dec 2012
I recomend this Amazon gift card to anyone who does not know what to buy, it was delivered in excellent time and was to be used for dvd, cd, or books

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Card, 17 Dec 2012
This gift was for someone retiring - someone who had everything hence difficult to buy for. Hence this gift card was given so that they could choose whatever they really wanted. Easy process to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift., 17 Dec 2012
Bought as a gift for my grandson so hard to evaluate. He assures me he has put it to good use.

‹ Previous | 1342 343 344432 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 20 (Amazon Boxes)
20.00