5.0 out of 5 stars What a page-turner!
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by DontStopBeliebin'

3.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
Super light read for your holidays. Sherrie comes across as a lovely lady who is easily led. This book was well written and entertaining. Some amusing stories involving some of our favourite TV characters. She reveals the name of a star who jilted her and details of her failed marriage. She is clearly a devoted mother and this shines through the booK. overall a super read.
Published on 30 April 2011 by J. WALKER

5.0 out of 5 stars What a page-turner!, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
I had no idea I was going to like this book so much! I was on holiday over the weekend and picked up a copy as my friend has mentioned it before. I just couldn't put it down! Sherrie has had an incredible life, it's insane how much she's had thrown at her but she's never broken down. It's very inspiring. She's also really funny, which is always a nice surprise as you can never tell for sure on tv if it's scripted. It was a really addictive read.

I'd recommend this to anyone who is up for sinking their teeth into a really engrossing book, which is something you don't get too much nowadays.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly funny and heart-breaking, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
I've always loved Sherrie, ever since she appeared as ditzy Maureen on Corrie. I think she's great on Loose Women, and she's one of the main reasons I tune in, so I bought the book the moment it was out. I didn't know Sherrie had had such an eventful life! There's so much in here that I didn't know - she was engaged to Robert Lindsay, she'd performed with Vanessa Redgrave and Harrison Ford, she threw up on Steve McQueen! but most of all, I love this book for Sherrie's warmth and sense of humour. You can tell she's written it as it sounds so much like her, and she's so inspiring - if you've ever had a bad relationship or felt like giving up this book is for you. Well done Sherrie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
Normally I'm skeptical about some of these celeb stories, but I was blown away by this book. It's a great read because Sherrie's life is as, (if not more!) interesting than any fiction book out there at the moment. Sherrie holds back on nothing, and the shocking revelations and incredible tales made me keep turning page after page.

If you're into these types of books you're going to absolutely love this one, and if you're haven't read any, this is a great place to start. Thrilling, funny and touching. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a life theres more to our Sherrie, 15 April 2011
D. Ward "Blackrock" (Brighton. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
This is a great read, I couldn't put the book down. Theres more to our Sherrie than we see on the television. She is just so funny and this book will keep you captivated - sometimes sad but other times typical of our Sherrie. An interesting insight to a much loved person. Well recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Behind the Laughter, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
I read in bed before I go to sleep and have wanted to read until the end of the chapter a few times,find it very interesting and what I would have done in her place.She is definately a bit dotty and too trusting but nice with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 April 2011
J. WALKER (YORKSHIRE) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Behind the Laughter, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
very good book,couldn't put it down.sherrie has had good times and bad, and can mirror most woman and still she smiles and doesn't blame anyone for the upset in her life.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous read, 5 April 2011
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
wha a fantastic read,sherrie hasnt held back on anything and it takes real guts to reveal some of the things that have happened in her life...highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Sherrie hewson, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Hardcover)
This book is a fabulous read once I'd started I couldn't put it down
It's in-depth and sometimes heartbreaking. Sherrie comes back fighting and with a smile
Very enjoyable

3.0 out of 5 stars book to introduce my wife to reading electronic books, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Behind the Laughter (Kindle Edition)
wife just starting to read the book
hopefully this will increase her interest in the joys of reading more and more

Behind the Laughter