Size: 12|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£25.00 - £26.70

on 23 January 2014
Although this is a well made overall in a heavy duty fabric, I totally despair of anybody actually designing a work overall for a real woman. As many others have said in reviews, the fit is appalling. The only concession they have made to call this a ladies overall is more fabric in the bottom area. I am quite long in the body and often cannot get into small mens, so was happy to hear that it was long in the body. They were not wrong!
As there was no size 12 available i went for the 14/16. The shoulders were broad enough for a man's frame ( not too worrying as I will be able to wear my fleece under it on cold days) and the elasticated waist pulled in around the right area. This meant, however, that the crotch was down by my knees and the legs hanging over my shoes. It is impossible to work, walk or be at ease with a a dropped crotch! So I pulled it up to the correct postion and the trousers sat perfectly on my shoes. Unfortunately the elastic then pulled tightly on my rib cage under the bust, which pushed the shoulders up towards my ears and appeared I had a 44" chest.
Fortunately I am good with a needle and so intend moving the elastic band into the correct position for me, which will at least make it wearable, if not a really good fit. I don't know the one woman this garment might fit because none of the women I know are this shape. When is a company going to actually design a working product from scratch for women instead of trying to adapt something from the men's range? If anybody knows of one, don't keep the secret to yourselves!
on 14 November 2011
These overalls were very well made but sadly they were designed for a woman who must have been at least 6ft tall!
I'm only 5ft so I'll have to go to the trouble of taking them up.
on 9 July 2011
Definitely an overall not a coveral - they are heavyweight and so too hot for summer work and although I am quite tall they are 6 inches too long in the upper body so I need to add a belt to keep them in place even though the leg length is ok. 'Overall' disappointed.
on 2 May 2012
These items are fantastic for women, well fitted, comfortable, and look good. Advise one size higher if your bigger chested or boned. I had my first pair for 18 months until I broke the zip by mistake, but the durability and strength were out there will the best of them
on 15 March 2013
I like this boilersuit so much I didn't want to get it messy! It looks great, the fit is excellent (room for me to wear a light sweater underneath, I'm 8 in some shops (Next and M&S), 10 in others, and I bought a 10). Some people have commented that it's long in the body.... not for an overall it isn't. You need that extra room in case you want to sit down with your knees by your chin. It looks really cute, lovely colours, smart and cheerful. Plenty of pockets, sturdily made. Until I got mine messy at work I was wearing it round the house because it's so practical and warm. Smashing!
on 8 January 2014
This was ordered for my daughter to use on a farm placement. it arrived quickly and well packed. Lovely quality, well sized, also worth note leg length is perfect for her at 5 8'. Good value, happy customer.
on 21 January 2013
I bought these as I have embarked on gardening for National Trust. Keep me warm and protect my other clothes. Very pleased with fit.
on 22 February 2016
I have a bit of a mixed review of this product..

I skimmed through reviews of it before purchasing it and decided it was worth a go as I'm rather tall and thin and, by other reviews, I thought this would work in my favour. I originally ordered a UK 10 as that is what size I normally am – the overalls were a near perfect fit. They were the right length, the elasticated band sat at the right place, and I felt like my clothes were properly covered (which is of course why I ordered these in the first place). But there was no room for my hips – and let me tell you - I don't even have big hips! It meant that when I squatted the overalls ended up being far too tight and there was definitely no room for a fleece to wear under on colder days. So I decided that, as a size 12 couldn't possibly be that different, it was worth keeping the style but upping the size by 1. (The shippers were fantastic, btw)

I don't think I could have been more wrong!

As with previous reviews, it seems as though they took a male's overalls and added an elastic band to compensate for a woman's waist. And that's it.

There suddenly became ample room at the hips..legs..chest..arms..armpits.. I don't understand how size 10 fitting perfectly became size 12 where my upperhalf could have been doubled, my legs a quarter longer and my waist nowhere near where it "should" have been. If I lift my arms the upper half of my body becomes a perfect triangle to the hips, which I cannot think of a single woman who fits this description! And, as I said, I'm thin, which means I don't exactly have the assets this particular coverall seemed to think I should have had at a size 12. I'm fairly certain I could have fit 2 of me in these things everywhere from the waist up! Forget having room for a fleece, I had room for a tanktop, tshirt, thin sweater, fleece, hoody AND jacket.

However, they fit at the hips. And I guess what's ok, right?
I've kept them because I'd rather have the ability to squat under a car than have my 28inch hips crushed by compressing fabric, but I intend to take them to a tailor at the earliest opportunity to have enough fabric cut out of this thing in order to make a working apron or something, because I'm fairly certain that's how much extra fabric exists.

I do, however, like the colours. They aren't horribly girly! So cheers for that.
on 10 August 2015
I recently started a job as a general farm worker and found that having a decent pair of overalls is a must. Thus, I purchased a pair of Dickies overalls.
Pros:
- Plenty of good sized pockets (2 chest pockets with velcro fastening, 2 hip pockets and 2 leg pockets, also with velcro fastening).
- Zip fastening with protective flap makes for easy dressing and removal and stops straw making its way to your wellies.
- Adjustable velcro at the wrists.

Cons:
- The velcro on the regularly used pockets (I like keep my phone in a chest pocket) gave up the ghost after roughly 3 months of every day use, meaning every time I bend over things fall out my pockets. It's only a matter of time until I lose my phone in a bucket of water or pen full of straw. It also stopped working on the protective zip flap and sleeves not so long ago.
- The zip broke a few days ago which has made the overalls pretty useless.

All in all they were very useful while they lasted but that was only a mere 5 months of use. Which for £20 is not brilliant. I think I will be looking elsewhere for my next set and see if they last any longer.
on 10 January 2013
Although work overalls these make you feel a "classy chick". They are bruilliant. The fit is okay but maybe a little on the small side if anything. They arrived in good time and I love them.