5.0 out of 5 stars Super buy
As it says on the tin, it is extra large. However it is very well made and will hold loads of jewellry. If you have the space, a very good buy.
Published on 1 Jan. 2012 by tonym

1.0 out of 5 stars For the price offered the product I received is of poor manufacturing quality and is not fit for purpose
Product was bought as a present. For the price offered the product I received is of poor manufacturing quality and is not fit for purpose. My experience was in line with many of the poor reviews on Amazon's website echoing complaints about the base, and draw fronts being simply glued on, becoming detached and in poor condition on receipt. I would not recommend this...
Published 4 months ago by MARK A CARTER

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars extra large empress jewellery box., 7 Jan. 2014
Isobel Duffy (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Delighted with this product. Holds jewellery neatly and box looks well on bedroom furtniture. Can recommend this product for sturdiness and good looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful & large!, 6 Jan. 2014
It's a great jewelley box, exactly what I was looking for! Very big & spacious.
Would reccomend to jewellery lovers! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality for the price, 29 Dec. 2013
For the money I paid for this item you would expect a decent level of quality. I can only guess the quality control in the despatch department is not all it should be. Straight out the box, the base fell off. The leather bonded across the hinged lid was half falling off and the lock was very flimsy and was loose so didn't line up with the closing catch. This was a Christmas present and was a huge disappointment. I have asked for a refund as I don't trust any replacement to be of sufficient quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality, 13 Dec. 2013
Disappointed with this product therefore had to return it which was not without problems. It arrived scuffed and with a broken locking facility. If it had been in perfect condition I may have considered keeping it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jewellry Box, 12 Dec. 2013
This item arrived a day late, I emailed them and they got back to me straight away, it arrived an hour later, it is definately worth waiting for, it is beautiful and will make an amazing Christmas present, it was well packaged and I can't wait to see her face when she opens it. I can recommend this product without hesitation, if you want a large jewellry box this is a must for you. I opened all the drawers and it is exquistly made, well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken Hine, 26 Nov. 2013
One of the hinges was broken but as my daughter had started using it I was unable to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 24 Nov. 2013
This is very beautiful. It is as seen in the picture. I don't need to worry about where to store my jewellery anymore. I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic jewellery box., 17 Nov. 2013
w
Well made, loads of compartments, great colour and drawers open smoothly, just what i was looking for. Looks expensive and is quite sturdy.

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 16 Nov. 2013
I was looking forward to receiving this item as finding a jewellery box large enough is not easy, however although the packaging was undamaged when i first took it out the box the lid was fitted to one side, then when the lock was touched it all fell apart,
It was obviously packed in this condition which put me of ordering another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Room for improvement?, 14 Nov. 2013
The box looks fabulous; however the outer drawer fronts are secured only through the gilt handle which leaves a gap between the front piece and the actual drawer. It is probably perfectly sufficient but a little glue at the ends would just make it feel more substantial. I would have preferred, indeed expected, six necklace hooks on each side rather than four but in all other respects I am very pleased with the box.

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›