Price:£2.50+ £2.99 shipping

I notice an earlier reviewer stating that use of the wristband with the Gymboss Interval Timer and Stopwatch - BLACK / BLUE SOFTCOAT will mean the user won't feel the vibrate for the end of an interval (and hence need to set the alarm) Well, for this user, not so. The wristband is quite long, so for a slim wristed person, you may be setting it higher up the arm, but feeling the vibrate just needs the user to work out how to set it so that the vibrating face is against your skin. Believe me, it works fine and dandy, without the need to alarm anyone by beeping at them as you run past

The supplier, Gymboss, were commendably speedy and efficient in getting this to me, taking away any excuse not to run!

Edit - nearly two years on from buying this, the boss itself is still working beautifully, but inevitably the velcro/elastic has lost a little of its elasticity. So time has come to order a new wristband for the next couple of years. I'm mightily impressed by how long it lasted!
on 17 September 2011
This wristband is made with high quality material: it surprised me when I first saw it.
It is quite long, so for a woman in normal shape, the wrist band can be fitted also as arm band.
Something to point out is that if you use the wristband, you won't notice the vibrating alarm of the gym boss.
on 13 August 2011
Bought this product because I did not fancy carrying the interval timer while running. Wore it once and found it a bit uncomfortable. The interval timer is very light and I find it easier to simply carry it when running. In my case it has been an unnecessary accessory and don't think I will use it again.
on 7 June 2011
Great little wristband, attaches the boss to your wrist, or arm comfortably and securely, good width to support the size of the boss. Glad I bought this.
on 8 April 2014
It works and its OK for what it does. It is actually useful for positioning the Gymboss on a flat surface so that it is inclined to make reading the display easier. (So there IS something you can say about a wristband after all!)
on 31 March 2014
This wristband is too universal and is too large for my wrist and swings around, I use it half way up my arm due to the size. Velcro does not stick well either.
on 6 March 2013
Hving the wrist band on during a training session with clients means I don't have to carry a stop watch around my neck or keep lyi g it down on the floor, it is always there and the beep tones are very audible
on 25 May 2012
Was happy with my Gymboss attachment. Nothing fancy and easy to attach to clothing. Well worth the money and would recommend it.
on 23 January 2014
I needed this for teaching circuit training. Its perfect, as has various options of alarm includind a vibrate only. Very reliable, and so light that you're not aware of it...until it vibrates.
terrific options between setting for intervals, a stop watch or clock. It holds the settings as well after switch off until the next time you use it, which is handy if you're sticking to the same time intervals for a couple of classes.
I wouldn't be without it !
on 23 August 2013
My only complaint is the size: it's too big for my wrist, so I have to use it around my bicep.