4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality
I love my new bag - the only thing I would change is the top handle which seems to be positioned slightly too far forward so that when you use it the bag curves to the front a bit. Apart from that, however, it is excellent quality and a bag I shall probably keep forever!
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by Hannah Isaac

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy
Lovely bag but very heavy to use for an everyday bag.
Published 2 months ago by Nicola

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 11 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous vintage leather satchel, highly recommended!!!, 4 Dec. 2012
I've been looking for a brown leather satchel for a while. This bag looks and smell's gorgeous. Its really well made and definitely money well spent. I love it. :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: School Satchel Vintage Leather Satchel Shoulder Bag Unisex PAUL MARIUS Vintage & retro (Luggage)
Excellent product. Many people make comment on how stylish this bag is. Well done The makers. Good quality and plenty of space inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bag, 18 Jan. 2014
After a postal delay of 7 days I was delighted to receive my bag. The leather is much paler than the picture in the listing but I understand that. I hope that it will mature and develop a deeper colour through use or maybe some polish.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 15 Nov. 2013
I absolutely love the bag and I ad a lot of compliments about it. It is the perfect size too for A4 books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made bag, will last a lifetime, 3 Jan. 2015
Have now bought the medium and the extra large of these, both very well made in a nice soft leather. Good pockets inside a great bag, well worth the money if you want something that will last. Bought the extra large to fit a 17.3 inch laptop - easily fits & the medium for an iPad when my daughter does not need to carry the laptop at Uni both are perfect. Would recommend waterproofing prior to using in the rain we used Collonil Waterstop heavy duty leather waterproofing spray - needs a large can but protects the bag well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My lucky satchel, 26 April 2014
It was a tough choice, but I bought this to replace my Waitrose bag for life. The leather is good quality and much better than recycled plastic. To be honest, I reckon David Beckham and Stevie Wonder both have one.

It is my lucky satchel. I take it everywhere and it brings me joy, happiness and great success..... Buy one, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks soft & aged already which is nice for a leather bag, 25 Aug. 2014
a stunning bag... looks soft & aged already which is nice for a leather bag.... nothing worse than having a shiny "first day at school look" bag... I got a lot of looks from especially men on my holidays who I am sure wished they had a great looking bag like this and not a "sports" nylon holdall that kids would use...

5.0 out of 5 stars love it !!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Oct. 2014
Was really worried about buying such an expensive bag without seeing it first but read all the reviews so decided to go for it, so glad I did I love it when I unwrapped the bag there was a nice smell of leather the bag was soft and the straps very thick and hard wearing , very happy would buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality man bag, 17 April 2014
The bag I'd well made and very good value for money. The colour is a little lighter than the pictures but will just get better in time. I can fit a few A4 books an iPad and a macbook 13 air in it with ease along with my lunch and other do-dads.
If I was to buy again I'd consider the lager bag though.