4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 11 Jan 2013
I love my new bag - the only thing I would change is the top handle which seems to be positioned slightly too far forward so that when you use it the bag curves to the front a bit. Apart from that, however, it is excellent quality and a bag I shall probably keep forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous vintage leather satchel, highly recommended!!!, 4 Dec 2012
I've been looking for a brown leather satchel for a while. This bag looks and smell's gorgeous. Its really well made and definitely money well spent. I love it. :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: School Satchel Vintage Leather Satchel Shoulder Bag Unisex PAUL MARIUS Vintage & retro (Luggage)
Excellent product. Many people make comment on how stylish this bag is. Well done The makers. Good quality and plenty of space inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bag, 18 Jan 2014
After a postal delay of 7 days I was delighted to receive my bag. The leather is much paler than the picture in the listing but I understand that. I hope that it will mature and develop a deeper colour through use or maybe some polish.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 15 Nov 2013
I absolutely love the bag and I ad a lot of compliments about it. It is the perfect size too for A4 books.

5.0 out of 5 stars My lucky satchel, 26 April 2014
It was a tough choice, but I bought this to replace my Waitrose bag for life. The leather is good quality and much better than recycled plastic. To be honest, I reckon David Beckham and Stevie Wonder both have one.

It is my lucky satchel. I take it everywhere and it brings me joy, happiness and great success..... Buy one, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality man bag, 17 April 2014
The bag I'd well made and very good value for money. The colour is a little lighter than the pictures but will just get better in time. I can fit a few A4 books an iPad and a macbook 13 air in it with ease along with my lunch and other do-dads.
If I was to buy again I'd consider the lager bag though.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 28 Dec 2012
So many pockets

Very comfy

Beautiful bag!

Really good quality leather.

Exactly as described. Can't fault this Satchel, and i looked at so many!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pual Marius unisex vintage style bag, 7 May 2013
I cannot fault this for continental style and value.
It is a perfect bag with useful capacity and compartments and can be worn on the shoulder or held
Ideal for the commute or a day out
The description is accurate