5.0 out of 5 stars Superb school shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars very wide fitting
too wide for my girl but excellent speed of refund given
Published 5 months ago by bucks

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb school shoes, 4 Sept. 2014
The best school shoes I've ever purchased, the quality and comfort is sensational. Wish I had found these sooner, purchased two pairs from clarks last year and both did not last very long and in comparison to these were of Inferior style, quality and comfort. These hush puppies are very smart, robust and flexible, designed to be hard wearing and are the perfect shoes for school. The upper is leather therefore does not crease and keeps it shape it is lined with comfortable fabric and the sole is good grip rubber which provides more safety-comfort in my opinion and lasts a lot longer. The most impressive aspect of these superb shoes is they come with three insoles, one already inserted and two extras, one which is thick and the other slightly thinner. This ensures a perfectly comfortable fit as the soles are proper hush puppy insoles which Insert well and stay in position, Highly highly recommend and thank you Hush Puppies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 4 May 2014
Daughter loves then, more substantial than Clarks Mary Jane styles which are getting flimsier and flimsier, totally rubbish for school use in the winter months. These are comfortable with a thicker sole and the three insoles which come with them ensure a perfect fit. I will definitely buy Hush Puppies again next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last - a pair of quality girls' school shoes!!, 8 Jan. 2013
I have often been very disappointed with girls' school shoes - they're often flimsy and don't last. These are far better quality and are robust (we usually walk to school, so this is important) unlike 'fashion' pump style shoes which can't be good for growing feet and don't last 5 minutes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice School Shoe, 28 Jun. 2014
This is a nice, comfortable, school shoe for a very reasonable price and its leather too!
My child has flat inverted feet so always need comfort and balance. I knew with Hush Puppies i'd get that because
I have purchased kids shoes from them before. Also Hush Puppies always supply with the shoes free of charge a
change of 3 insoles, how neat is that? very neat I'd say. As long as the child's happy so am I. Great job HP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I have ever bought for my daughter, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hush Puppies Cindy, Girls' Mary Jane (Shoes)
I had always thought Clarks were the best shoes to buy for kids. Now I am a Hush Puppy convert! They are excellent quality, as others have mentioned come with 3 different inserts so you can choose the ones that work best for our childs feet. You can also mix them up so if one foot has a higher instep you can have less in that shoe and more in the other. Brilliant idea.
The shoes don't have flowers or embellishments however they look really nice. My daughter said these are like wearing slippers outside because they are just so comfortable. She has had them for a week and I they seem to still look good which I haven't found with Clarks shoes and certainly not with any other cheaper school shoe.
I would highly recommend Hush Puppies to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfy school shoes., 24 Aug. 2014
Nice comfy good old fashioned looking school shoes come with 3 different insoles thick,thin & high arch look like they will last the school term & beyond.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct. 2014
Mrs. E. Callis "lazy daisy" (gosport) - See all my reviews
hush puppies are great for wear and tear my daughters lasted over a year!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Dec. 2014
far better than marks and spencer shoes daughter loves them.

2.0 out of 5 stars very wide fitting, 16 Oct. 2014
too wide for my girl but excellent speed of refund given

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Great shoes. Speedy delivery.