Size: S - 35/37" Chest (89/94cm)|Colour: White|Change
Price:£2.58+ Free shipping

on 14 August 2013
left hand sleeve incorrectly sewn. very thin cotton take my advise spend a bit more money on a better quality Tee Shirt
on 18 April 2014
They last for ages and are cool and very comfortable to wear. You can't beat 100% cotton - forget the dreaded man-made fibres!
on 28 July 2013
Brilliant value for money! My som is a student, so money is tight. These t-shirts are excellent value for money, fit well, wash well and look good on him. Previously have bought in other colours and would definitely recommend.
on 11 May 2014
I have nothing to report. A t-shirt is a t-shirt. Only the Fruit of the Loom is somewhat short in length, extend it by a couple of inches. That would be pleasing.
on 23 May 2014
A nice plain low priced tshirt - nice quality, nice feel. Can't really go wrong at the price and would probably be prepared to pay more.
on 4 June 2014
This was a present but I found that it was a lot thinner than I thought it would be but the person I gave it to was pleased with it
on 6 January 2014
The T-shirts of FOTL seem to be smaller than any other brand. I bought the XL, but it more looks like a L. Especially length wise.
on 13 February 2016
I ordered one of these before. The quality and fit were outstanding and so I ordered five more! Second delivery was much faster.
on 10 June 2014
Large size ordered nice cotton T-shirts, however seems to be a 'medium' in an overall size will order one size up next time
on 20 September 2014
Very good product, great fit, good quality, has not faded and has kept its' shape after a few washes, very good.