Colour: Chrome|Change

on 10 March 2013
Have bought a couple of these as they offer a subtle retro styling
combined with really useful light control at a great price point. They are robust
and simple to install, and are free of the jokey postmodern
angularity of some more expensive models. I replaced the
GU10 bulbs with LED units for further economy, and am
very pleased with the effect. The units arrived very well
packaged and very quickly. Great supplier.
on 26 March 2014
Purchased to match it's larger brother, which it does.
Easier to fit than similar fittings as it has a slot in the top allowing the baseplate to be mounted with securing screws in place, push fitting onto the baseplate, twist and tighten the screws up. Simple but effective.
Good fitting and intelligence used in the method of securing it.
on 3 December 2011
These are nice lights and I think are good quality for the price. Packaging was not great but thankfully nothing was damaged. Please note the colour is a more dark silvery/smoky, i.e. not as black as it appears in the picture.
on 16 December 2012
I bought this light 2 months ago. Put it in my new extension, and since then I love it. I have changed the bulbs for LED lights, so it is much more energy saver.
on 29 July 2013
I absolutely love this light fitting. It was easy to assemble and looks absolutely stunning.This was a great buy well worth the money i loved it so so much i am so glad that i ordered it it looks great.
Good seller, fast delivery. Recommend to others!
on 23 April 2016
Absolutely love this light fitting. I got this for my livingroom and look absolutely great. The retro balls give out a lot of light and can be adjusted to where you want to direct light to. Much cheaper than other diy stores and looks great.
on 18 July 2013
Excellent product. Easy to fit, gives off good light. Only issue is standard halogen bulbs shipped with product produce way too much heat (especially if you happen to be tall and nearer the ceiling!). Swap bulbs to LED for much better energy efficiency.

Otherwise recommended. Good quality and been installed now for 2 months no issues.
on 9 July 2015
It looks good, what they don't tell you is that when you install the base plate, which you'll line up perfectly straight so your light bar is perfectly straight, your fitting will be skewed as the base doesn't push in but pivots in and therefore you'll be at an angle from perfectly straight. Not hard to fix, just unscrew and place into new position... If you can be bothered! I wasn't.
Secondly, be careful what bulbs you buy, the GU10 holder is shallow and if you buy a big bulb it'll stick out too far and look less premium. I bought Philips master LEDs and they stick out about 1cm. Otherwise it's great value and looks the part!
on 15 March 2016
I bought these for our utility room to match our kitchen lights and are easy to fit and excellent value. However, do not come supplied with bulbs like the 6 bulb version fitted to my kitchen - Retro Adjustable 6 Way Eyeball Chrome Spotlight - Complete with Daylight SMD LED 3W GU10 Bulbs
on 9 January 2016
Looks good and works with led bulbs that don't use as much power. I also liked that there was no light-headed getting in the way so there was more light coming from each individual bulb. It wasnth the easiest to get up but I think that was due to old wiring in the house.