5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, well worth it, 21 Jan 2014
I'm newly into the running scene and I'll preface this little review by saying that I've never enjoyed it much. Sprinting I'm fine with, but I've never been one for long distance running. Let me tell you that Skins can make all the difference. Completely gone is all the discomfort you might experience running in standard shorts & t-shirt.

I'm not entirely sure on the 'science' behind these products, but despite being skeptical at first I can proudly stand with the other reviewers that state this product works very well. Honestly it does help me push harder and run further.

For anyone on the fence about getting this product, I say just dive in and enjoy it asap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Oct 2013
Diogo Mota Mendonca "Diogo Mendonça" (Maia, Portugal) - See all my reviews
Helps me a lot, my runs last longer and i feel a lot better the following days. I'm absolutely satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars skins are second skin, 13 Sep 2013
Just the job for tight aching muscles they fit like a second skin no room for surplus flab that just hangs over the edge and as for the old crown jewels let just say eunuch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Aug 2013
A mate who runs a lot recommended these to me. Expensive but worth it she said.... I would agree, don't go cheap. These are great at the gym. Compression is good and very good at keeping you cool and dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins A400, 13 Aug 2013
Paul (Weston Super Mare) - See all my reviews
Easier to wear than the long version, comfy to wear, holds everything well. may be expensive compaired to others but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Oct 2012
Brilliant purchase i am a fulltime boxer and these just do the job in my sprints and weightlifting programs. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars you will get what you expect, 20 Jan 2012
Everything works as you can expect.. fits well with no problem. The delievry time was OK and price level was very afordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Check sizing, 20 Oct 2011
Rowdy (South East) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my son and although they are a great product, they were too small. He is well within the height and weight guideline for an M. Will have to exchange.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compression Half Ttights, 7 Feb 2011
Very smart and comfortable, not easy to access key pocket. Make me feel the part just hope the skin "technology" works!

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible compression, 25 May 2013
Truly comfortable, just had a leg workout and my legs were already pretty stiff from and arduous week of running and a previous leg workout. Today these's made a huge difference, not so much in performance but I don't feel so stiff or sore and they feel lovely on!

ARRAY(0xa52d4f60)