on 11 May 2014
I decided to try out these shaping/lifting knickers in an attempt to give me back some semblance of a waistline back (middle age don't just give grey hair..it helps diminish the waistline too) under a close fitting dress, when I first took them out of the packet I was somewhat amused and thought I should try and find out one of my now grown up daughters Barbie dolls as I was convinced that's all these would fit, I would also advise not to stand in front of a full length mirror whilst trying to get them on as laughter does not help get them on. After some swearing and a fair bit of perseverance they were on, yes they feel comfy on, yes they give a nice smooth outline under clothes and a semblance of a waistline but the thought of wearing these out and having to try and get them back up whilst in a toilet cubical is somewhat daunting, why oh why don't the manufacturers put poppers in the gusset...the designers either have no need of such undergarments or are men. (I did consider covering myself in talc in order to try and ease them up but could imagine the cloud that would escape when visiting a loo) I don't know if I will be a regular wearer of these or visit a practitioner of liposuction!
22 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2014
I'm 5"9 and a size 14 to 16 and the size 14 was a perfect fit and not tight around the legs so no VPL. I had been recommended a cheaper brand but they didn't look anywhere near as good as quality as these.
on 10 February 2011
you put it on, it squashes everything down without making you feel like an overstuffed sausage. The slinky dress looks much much better! Still, more than 5 hours in this thing and you realize why Feminism happened.
on 24 June 2014
quick service but really too small.. Think really need to order two sizes.
good fabric material. understand they need to be tight but would be very un-comfortable.
on 7 December 2014
When l opened them l thought they were going to be too small. However they stretch amazingly and feel not too tight and there's no uncomfortable bits. But they smoothed my bumpy bits!! A result so happy.
on 1 September 2014
I love these spanx, I have them with the longer legs which I rarely wear but these i wear regularly. They are great for making you feel nice and firm and very comfortable. I'll be ordering more soon. Highly recommended.
on 21 June 2015
Great fit go for your normal size, a must to get the best from your outfit, did not roll down. So many of this type of pants do. washes well just a mild soap no softner and dries quickly.
on 9 June 2016
Ordered a medium but got a large, would have sent back but didn't have the time. Product did not do a great deal for my shape and also rolled down. Probably because it was the wrong size.
on 13 June 2016
Sorry but they didn't fit so had to return but very fast delivery.
on 2 October 2014
Brilliant product. Excellent fit and really does what it says. They are so comfortable and do not roll down. I have bought similar products in the past, but nothing compares to these. I would highly recommend them to anyone.