4.0 out of 5 stars They'll grow on me
Published on 1 Sep 2011 by Jeemsie

3.0 out of 5 stars Bread rolls
Stylish slippers, and well made. Unlike Camper shoes, these are made for massive chunky feet, so they are a bit loose on a normal sized foot.
Published 15 months ago by Keith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars They'll grow on me, 1 Sep 2011
First impressions, soles feel supportive in comparison to my outgoing pair of well worn Homeys. Sizing seems accurate, I'm a UK 12 and usually expect a European 47 for best fit, these are EU 46 and just about right, they're a little narrow for my normal width feet, but not uncomfortably so. The only discomfort comes from the elasticated banding cutting in around the front of my ankles but I expect this to play out a bit before long. Cosy and appear to be well made. 4 stars all round, considering the price and all.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rolls Royce of slippers, 30 Nov 2011
S. Noel - See all my reviews
These slippers are great. Nice and warm and well made. The rubber sole makes them sturdy enough for the occassional excursion outside to take out the recycling or rubbish. If you are feeling brave you might get away with a short trip to the newsagents too! I wouldn't recommend going sock commando as the synthetic material isn't too breathable tho. Anyway, well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Camptastic, 11 Nov 2012
Ordered these for my partner - who wanted some slippers that were trendy and not old fashioned. He really likes the style, and as a bonus they are super comfortable! They have good solid soles, so should last a long time. The only minor downside is that the inside material is not breathable. All things considered a good pair of slippers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Slipper, Very well made., 17 Nov 2012
Not my usual style or price range (I would not normally spend more than 20 on a pair of slipper) but I have been very impressed. My concerns before I bought them, were whether the heal was high enough and the slippers where not to sloppy! These slippers have been very good on both issues and have been very comfortable, I will definitely be buying them again, well worth the extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, 9 Jan 2012
J. R. Doddrell (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My husband loved these slipper for Christmas. They are a really well made product. Friends of ours have had these same slippers for 2 years and wear them all the time and they still look like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 9 Jan 2013
C. B. Halliday (Oxford) - See all my reviews
My husband is thrilled with these! Just the thing for wearing around the house in cold weather, and they are quite smart in appearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Dec 2012
Great buy for the price, very comfy and feet don't sweat very much at all with or without socks on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Camper Wabi 18546 Mens Slippers (Apparel)
Bought these as a gift for my daughter's partner and he was delighted with them, will certainly buy more Camper products. They seemed a very comfortable fit, with plenty room, I was a little concerned that they may be tight to put on with the band around the top but they seemed to go on easily. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas pressie, 24 Dec 2012
They arrived really quickly. Look comfy and well made so lets just hope my husband is impressed when he opens them tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat slippers, 12 Dec 2012
Good looking,trendy warm, comfortable and the shape even gives some arch support, so great for my slightly flat footed husband. I am going to buy another pair for myself!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›