Price:£22.79+ Free shipping

on 22 September 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend and we have spent the afternoon flying it.

I have flown delta type rigid stunt kites for many years and I found this kite to handle as well as mine. The principle difference being the lack of poles, which make this much more crash proof!
It does all the same types of stunts including tight loops and will fly in far lighter winds than my rigid kites.

One thing worth noting that is not mentioned in the instructions: There is a little loop of string on the trailing edge, right in the middle. This serves two purposes. The first is to stow the two knotted ends on the kite where you would attach the lines for flight. This allows you to fold away the kite without the worry of tangled rigging. The second is to attach a really long polyester tube tail and make your stunts look even better!

Before flying or gifting this kite I stowed the lines as mentioned above (they come attached to a piece of card, when new). I also unwound the flight lines off the plastic retainer (these are wound as a pair). Then I detached them from the handle straps, separated them, and rewound them individually, one after the other, back on to the handle. This makes the kite more ready to fly, out of the bag, as it is easier to lay the lines one at a time. The lines will otherwise possibly become very tangled on first deployment. Some reviewers on here have had this problem with much frustration it appears. (most new kites have line wound in this fashion, as the lines are in pairs of equal length)

This is a superb kite for a nice price. I will be buying more of these as gifts. A bit of preparation prior to wrapping this up will ensure it will deploy and perform out of the bag on it's first flight.
on 7 September 2013
Bought this kite after reading the reviews on here. I am really pleased with it, took it on holiday and flew it on the beach. My 10 year old son also flew it and he found it quite easy to fly. I would recommend this kite anyone who is looking to buy their first parafoil kite.
on 3 August 2014
This is the first kite I have owned and I have to say I loved it. I slammed it into the ground loads of times (as I am a novice) but it was fine. I once used a kite with solid struts, but that just hit the ground once and broke. This one does not do that as there are no solid parts. There is a little vibration when in high wind, but to be honest you will love it as a fun kite for yourself and the children. I will keep this little baby in the car for fun times out. If you have never owned a kite then buy this one. For the money it IS WELL WORTH BUYING!!! I now want a bigger one to see if I can get lifted off the ground!. Happy flying.
on 8 September 2013
Two kids just loved it, aged 8 and 10. Sturdy and nicely built. Flew well in a light to moderate breeze.
on 26 December 2013
the product arrived on time.The kite was as described.An excellent product.I would recommend this product to anyone considering an entry level kite.
on 29 November 2013
Bought this for a holiday and had a great time with it. Easy to use, small and light when packed away
on 10 December 2015
The Symphony appears to be well made and packs into it`s compact case with lines.
On the first few flights it was difficult to keep the kite in the air as it was only a light wind day and I was not used to the controls!
I went out on a light to moderate wind day,I managed to fly for quite a while and I managed to get used to the controls and do some stunts.
Recently I flew on the back end of a storm with moderate to strong winds,the kite performed well and was really fast,you needed quick reactions to stop it flying into the ground.It hit the ground on a couple of occasions but does not appear to be damaged.It even started to pull me forwards in the stronger winds.
When the wind got really strong I had a couple of line breakages,which I managed to tie up with a knot.This is the only complaint I have about the kite.I think that the lines will have to be changed to stronger ones,but will have to watch the weight of the line as it can affect performance.

All in all this is a fun kite to fly,setting up is easy as you just loop the lines over a knot on the kite lines and it`s ready to fly.
It is an easy way to just walk across to the nearby fields and have a lot of fun!
I would have awarded it 5 stars,but with the problem of line breakage I will award it 4.I am sure this problem will be rectified with stronger lines?
on 18 August 2014
Nothing wrong with the kit, but you might want to get separate string holders. Most kites come with each strong on its own holster, this kit both strings are on the same one, which can cause problems when opening it up.
on 5 September 2014
Brilliant, really easy to use stright out of the packet. My 12 year old son can handle it and so can I we both had a great deal of fun. Woudl reccomend this to everyone fo rthe price.
on 13 September 2014
Good kite, great fun. I have three boys aged 11 and twins at 8. The love this kite and we do too. Has coped well with being dunked in the sea and covered in sand. Would recommend