4.0 out of 5 stars Great price
I bought these for a Mama's and Papa's moses basket and they fit great. They're lovely and soft and arrived very quickly. I've ordered another pack.....
Published on 28 Nov. 2011 by T. Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheets, if a little thin
These sheets are a good size and will do the job but they are a lot thinner than other sheets that I have purchased from Matalan for around the same price.
Published on 10 April 2012 by Fayebelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheets, if a little thin, 10 April 2012
This review is from: BabyPrem Fitted Cotton Moses Basket Sheets - Pack of 2 White (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 28 Nov. 2011
T. Robinson (England, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitted cotton moses basket sheets, 2 Feb. 2012
The sheets arrived promptly and I was impressed with how soft they felt and there bright white colour. I had a bit of stuggle putting them over the mattress however the fit was fine, once in place. There is a strong unusual smell when I took the sheets out of the packaging although they were as new, so I will be washing the sheets in the hope the smell goes away. Overall I will give the product three stars as the material is nice and soft and has a nice white appearance, and is cheap at the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality and fit, 10 May 2012
I ordered just one pack of 2 at first but was impressed with quality so decided to order another two. They are soft and seem good quality but they do need at least one wash to get rid of manufacturer smell. I bought this for the uppababy vista carry cot mattress but it fits fine even though it is listed for a moses basket

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 5 Aug. 2011
having looked around for moses basket sheets these seemed like a bargain, with argos charging about £10 for the same thing. arrived very quickly and was pleased to see the sheets seem good quality, quite thick and soft. would definitely recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 27 Oct. 2011
These sheets fit both the Moses basket and the pram so we will certainly get lots of use out of them.
They are nice and soft and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby prem, 4 Oct. 2011
Very good value delivery was very quick .What else can you say about a set of sheets,they fit crib and pram

5.0 out of 5 stars Moses basket sheets, 1 Oct. 2011
I had been looking for sheets and saw some in Mothercare and they were not very nice, but I saw the review and bought theses. I am very pleased they are beautiful and soft and very reasonable, I want to buy some more .Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy, 19 Sept. 2013
Nichola (Chichester, UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this product, like others it took a little effort to get the first sheet over the mattress but the fit is perfect for my particular Moses basket mattress (from John Lewis). A great price for two sheets and I will definitely buy more of these if my supplies (I do have more than two sheets!) prove inadequate. Like other reviewers, I did notice a strong smell when I removed the sheets from their packaging but as I will be washing the sheets before use anyway, that didn't bother me at all. Excellent service from Baby Prem, as well; the sheets arrived less than 48 hours after I ordered them, so I would not hesitate to order more if necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars dont be put off!, 2 April 2013
By the chemical smell. Once washed these are fab! great quallity for the price. Great crisp white in colour too. I originally wanted white but was a little put off by some reviews about the smell & quallity. I went & bought a pack (x2) of fitted moses basket sheets from matalan the quallity of those are not half as good as these ones ( not to mention they are cream)! wish i hadnt have wasted my money & just bought these off amazon first! P&P: ordered on the thursday befor the easter weekend & they arrived the tuesday after, now thats service! would definatly reccoment.