on 17 April 2012
Excellent service, product was received within a week and is absolutely gorgeous. The ring has been appraised for insurance purposes at almost 4 times the price we paid. A fantastic investment, we will never buy jewellery on the High Street again!
on 6 January 2013
It is the perfect engagement ring. It appears to be much larger in the picture but it is not a large ring. However the size of the diamond is perfect for smaller hands. I am very happy with it!
on 26 April 2012
The ring itself is perfect shape and style, exactly like the one in the images shown, I'm sincerely impressed.
I was able to track Delivery all the way through its journey which was expected.
I just hope it fits now :/

Recommended by me, Many Thanks ND Corp.
on 14 June 2015
Nice ring but stone fell out two days after I gave it to my girlfriend cost £60 to fix
on 1 December 2014
Very impressed , delivered in 2 days and exactly as pictured. Well played .
on 12 December 2014