5.0 out of 5 stars leotard
My daughter is very happy with her leotard I have recommended your site to my friends and will use again in the future thsnks
Published 3 months ago by joanne thwaites

3.0 out of 5 stars leotard
It was a bit small
Published 28 days ago by poll

3.0 out of 5 stars leotard, 4 July 2014
It was a bit small

5.0 out of 5 stars leotard, 19 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like its going to be too small..., 15 April 2014
but its fits my tall 5 year old v well. Good colours, she's v happy with it. I haven't washed it yet so I can't say how it washes.

3.0 out of 5 stars On the small side, 17 Mar 2014
The leotard body fitted nicely and the colours are bright, although the sleeves are a little short. My daughter likes it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., 12 Mar 2014
This is just what my granddaughter wanted and it meets her expectations. It is sleek, fitting and comfortable and doesn't impede her movements.

4.0 out of 5 stars prettty thing, 18 Jan 2014
This was quite colourfull as lots are pretty dull. Bought for my 7 year old granddaughter. She is a skinny child but this fitted her OK.
Unfortunately she has decided that she no longer wants to go to the gymnastics class but it will be passed onto her 5 year old cousin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roch valley gym. leotard 1B, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Girls Roch valley long sleeved Gymnastic leotard age 4-13YRS (Misc.)
I got this leotard for my 5 years girl she is tall for her age and the size 7-8 years is perfect and it can last for longer, I like the style the color everything is perfect and my girl like it too and looks like real gymnastics girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, 17 Jan 2013
MK (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely leotard, fits my (tall) 4.5yo nicely. value for money could have been better i guess, hence not 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 24 May 2012
I bought this product for my daughter who attends gymnastics classes. It was reasonably priced, arrived within the schedule time & was exactly like is shown in the photograph. (We bought white leggings to to complete the outfit also). It washes easily too & so far we haven;t experienced any shrinkage. If your daughter is also doing gymnastics, I can highly recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Please be aware that this link does not work properly, 16 Dec 2011
I have ordered this item a few days ago but there seems to be a mistake with the link. I tried to order this item in size 7-8 years old but when it added it to my basket it kept showing it in size 9-10 years old. I thought it was just an issue with the naming but I received this item in the mail and it is the wrong size. I'm not sure if it's the same issue with any of the other sizes.
In terms of the product, I am perfectly happy with it and the delivery was fast.