on 11 May 2012
Highly recommend!

Fantastic communication with seller... Don't worry if there isn't an option to select colour and data to be engraved as they contact you within 24 hours!

I've had discs before, but they have been very poorly made. This however is just perfect. The ring was a wee bit small, but once on it's not going to budge (which is what I need for my crazy dog).

on 26 April 2012
Amazing service - it took 2 days between ordering and delivery. The tag looks stylish and comes with the ring to link it to the collar. I was worried that I couldn't specify the colour or engraving when I placed the order but the seller quickly contacted me for these details and fulfilled the order perfectly.
on 9 April 2013
Fast efficient service, clear text, lightweight and excellent value. Problem in past with other retailers has been tags coming off, these come with a secure keying type fastening.
on 8 April 2013
Dog tag is absolutely perfect. Engraving was perfect - highly recommended. Very happy with the tag and the service received.
on 21 October 2013
This looks as I was expecting but much lighter weight than one I had had previously

It's ok but I preferred a more heavy weight one I have had before

This one also had small and very thin ring - hard to attach and unlikely to last long

arrived on time though!
on 1 February 2013
high quality product,better than the one's in leading retailers and a fraction of the cost,would recommend to use this company.enclosed a letter that gave information about the company,nice personal touch.
on 30 April 2013
Was guided by the many positive reviews posted. Ordered over a weekend. Received an e-mail asking for my specific wording and item arrived by the Tuesday. Excellent product and excellent service.
on 25 January 2014
I was presently surprised when the item arrived two days after ordering. The tag is a good size and the lettering is big and clear. I found the seller to be very polite and professional when they a emailed me to double check my pets name. Excellent price, fantastic quality and I will be purchasing more for my dogs other collars.
on 9 June 2013
Really disappointed with the engraving it was so feint it is already unreadable after 2 weeks wear useless wasted my money will not use this company again if my dog got lost it would not be returned to me as no one could read my details on the tags
on 26 April 2014
I PURCHASED THESE FOR BOTH MY DOGS AS I LIKE TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE TAGGED WHEN THEY GO TO THE KENNELS. WHEN THEY ARRIVED I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE ENGRAVING AND THE PATTERN LOOKED GOOD. I HAVE A JACK RUSSELL AND A JUG (PUG CROSSED WITH A JACK RUSSELL) SO THEY'RE A GOOD SIZE.
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE PURCHASED TAGS THIS YEAR AND I PURCHASED THE FIRST 2 SETS ELSEWHERE AND THE ENGRAVING WAS MORE LIKE SCRATCHING WHERE AS THESE ARE ENGRAVED DEEPLY INTO THE DISC. THE ONLY THING IS THE PAINT HAS WORN OFF ALREADY FOR SOME REASON WHICH IS A SHAME AS THIS WAS A GOOD FINISHING TOUCH BUT THE DOGS DON'T SEEM TO MIND! EXCELLENT PRICE AND GOOD QUALITY METAL, BRILLIANT ENGRAVING, DEFINATELY WORTH BUYING.

See one answered question