5.0 out of 5 stars Fab design
Love these bowls - great product and design. Ordered one for my kittens, it looks fab in my kitchen, the metal bowls are removeable and dishwasher friendly, the whole thing is easy to keep clean and both kittens like it.

Most animal food bowls are ugly but these look great, hygienic for cat and kitchen, come in great colours and I loved it so much that I bought...
Published on 24 Oct. 2011 by Sjf

2.0 out of 5 stars Too high!
I love the look of this fish with the bowls, but unfortunately my cat doesn't! It's very large and particularly high - she just doesn't like the height of it, what a shame.
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by Mo Desmond

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jun. 2013
I have a colourful kitchen and I was bored of the usual style plastic plain bowls. Saw this and bought it along with the red and the orange. The delivery was really fast, and when I opened the box I was very surprised at how big they were. The photos don't do it justice. My cats don't care what their bowls look like but people that come round and my children's friends all comment and think its "cool". I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, practical and beautiful, 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Hing Designs Cat Fish Bowl, Red (Misc.)
After searching for a 'cool' cat feeding bowl for what seemed like forever I stumbled upon 'the Fish Bowl'. It is everything I was looking for: modern and different but also practical. It's quite heavy with non slip feet so spillage is kept to a minimum and easy to clean as you can remove the food and water bowls separately. Comes in different colours so sure to please any cat owner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Fish Bowl, 20 May 2014
I love this double bowl container, it's a stylish,cheery accessory.
My cat approves too, the non slip legs support his eating habits perfectly,he longer has to chase his current bowl around the floor.
At first I thought it a little large but actually it is so practical and easy to use. I would certainly recommend this product and would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design but needs spares!, 9 Oct. 2012
Robynn Weldon - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hing Designs Cat Fish Bowl, Red (Misc.)
I love this feeder, it does stay in place and solves the problem we've had of my cat spilling her food and water all over the floor. But I can't seem to find any spare/replacement bowls for sale, so what to use while dirty bowls are in the dishwasher? Standard steel bowls are all too big. Pity, apart from that it's a five-star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish Cat Bowl, 20 Aug. 2013
My Cat And I LOVE This Well Designed, Well Made Cat Fish Bowl. It Even Has Feet On The Base To Prevent Scratches On Your Floor !!!! It Is Made From A Good Quality Plastic, Ours Is A Lovely Glossy Black, With Two Good Sized Removable Metal Bowls, Which Will Make Washing Up Much Easier. My Cat Loves Fish, So This Is Perfect :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love your cat ?, 17 Jan. 2013
Another pre christmas daily sale bargin .Was not sure what it was going to be like but it is great ,stops your cat from getting neck problems as it lifts the bowls up about an 1" of the floor .Well made and easy to keep clean .Just wish my cat could master the can opener twice a day now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Jan. 2015
So many people have complimented this cat food bowl. I think it looks great. I like that I can remove the bowls to wash them. I also find that if my cat makes a mess while eating wet food it's usually on the fish instead of the floor, which is definitely preferable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the design but the white is now discoloured, 17 Aug. 2014
Valerie Black "Sionnach" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love this design and the metal bowls but I have this in Orange and white and sadly the white has discoloured so this was the only downside! These can be washed in the dishwasher just beware they will be full of water and let them drip dry on the sink drainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish bowl, 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Hing Designs Cat Fish Bowl, Red (Misc.)
I love this fish bowl and my kitten does just the right size bowls and cleans up lovely! The colour is nice and bright and the pads on the bottom to make it non slip are great the delivery was very quick and price was so much better than the shops love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels really sturdy and of good quality, 26 Nov. 2014
Delivered really quickly and item is just as described. Its quite big but I'm not complaining. Feels really sturdy and of good quality. Love that the two metal bowls are removable. Its perfect for biscuits and water and looks really fab in my kitchen.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›