on 14 September 2012
We eat a lot of these biscuits. These are lovely but beware buying from amazon as I bought a pack of ten boxes in August and the best before date is November 2012 and you can defiantly tell the difference in the crunchiness & freshness between these and a box I bought in the shops which are dated April 2013. I bought this to Amazons attention but they didn't really seem fussed. They are edible but not quite as tasty.
on 6 October 2013
I bought these as I had to lose weight quickly and wanted something to snack on between meals. Strange choice, you may think, but eating one with a glass of water is a perfect way to curb hunger between (healthy) meals and is a relatively healthy alternative to a normal biscuit — not too sweet (perfect for me), but really tasty. Having 2-3 of these biscuits per day has helped me lose 8kg in two months without feeling hungry or guilty.
I'll definitely be buying them again.
on 30 October 2012
I love this biscuit. It's tasty, sweet enough not to be boring but not as sweet as the usual sweetened biscuits. It's great for 'dunking' and very moreish but the individual packaging of 4 biscuits helps my self control!
I was finding it increasingly difficult to find this product on the supermarket shelves. They seem to stock the other varieties of Belvita biscuits such as fruit and fibre or milk and cereal which personally I don't like.
These biscuits are also great value purchased from Amazon.
on 30 January 2012
Excellent product to keep in the house. Extended sell-by date. Very handy for mornings at gym or swimming. Also for childrens/teens snacks
on 12 December 2012
Arrived before the due day and a lot cheaper than buying a box a week at the supermarket will be buying more in the future as I have a packet with my breakfast every day well worth the money
on 30 November 2012
I love belvita breakfast biscuits and have tried several versions. These came from amazon in box of ten and only some very broken. Although it is low in fat it is medium in sugar.
on 5 December 2013
These are not my favourite Belvita but as they were a good price through their Subscribe and Save option. I like the fact you can decide how often you want them delivered.
on 31 May 2013
much better this time. Not broken up biscuits in the plastic wrappers when I ordered the milk based ones last time........also came as usual in good time.......
on 1 May 2012
These biscuits are excellent for your early morning break,but they do not travel well.
I bought 10 packs of the crunchy oat and every biscuit was broken, possibly poor packaging.
In summing up the biscuits are good but buy them at the supermarket where they can be taken back if they are not of satisfactory quality.
on 13 December 2014
Great seller. No problems.