• Dust

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.08

on 22 June 2014
This is a fantastic novel and although it seems to be a stand alone book, I am sincerely hoping that Jacqueline writes a sequel to this story. Basically the bombs have dropped! This novel follows a small group of survivors as they battle to figure out a way to not only get the information they need, but to survive the fall out from the numerous bombs that have detonated.

Again this is a brilliantly told story by a brilliant writer - I cannot recommend this writer enough.
on 11 April 2014
Having read Brother in the Land by another author I was looking for more of the same - characters I can actually care about - you'll finish up and still be questioning, 'What will person X do next, where does person Y go from here'. The story itself is fairly localised but there is an explanation for the nuclear strike which is a nice twist in itself. Thank you, will be looking at your other work.
on 29 January 2015
I never do spoilers when I review books, but I do sing their praises when I enjoy them. I read this in two sittings as I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed it so much I'm off to find more from this author. If you like the post apocalyptic genre..... I'm guessing you'll love this author.
on 3 March 2014
I really enjoyed this story, it was detailed and varied. I like this authors stories very much and will continue to read them all.
Some of the characters in this story really annoyed me but that is a sign of a good author.
on 1 April 2013
What a great book, I really enjoyed it, great characters and a fab story. I've read a few of Jacqueline Druga books and have liked them all, this does not disappoint!
on 14 June 2013
Is excellent .... Enjoyed the book so much, author is a brilliant writer. You are riveted from the onset.

Highly recommend
on 21 March 2015
Love this author. Very entertaining as always.
on 12 August 2014