5.0 out of 5 stars A head nodder that puts a smile on your face.
Published on 12 Feb 2009 by Ali Cazalzabar

1.0 out of 5 stars Non Decent C.D. for a Decent Day's Work's Pay
I did not enjoy this this C.D. In fact, I gave it away. I thought the album was very weak and although it was recommended as a dance album there were hardly any real dance tracks on there. It's more of a Euro Remix album that they put on at private views in North London Galleries as 'right on' background music.
Published on 9 May 2009 by D.G.M.(X.)

5.0 out of 5 stars A head nodder that puts a smile on your face., 12 Feb 2009
I haven't stop playing this since I bought it. The mixes are characterised by their variety and frenetic noodling. You've got hip hop, souped up hip hop, pop, and some pop/techno/house tracks. I'm a big fan of noodling with music i.e. doing something new, twisting, turning, rearranging it, that's especially what remixes should be all about. The noodling in this is rhythmic, catchy and funny with a lot of the sounds used being almost harsh but most definitely melodic. Chances are if you've heard of Diplo you know his style so know what to expect. Paper Planes is a classic example of a song that noodles with samples and rhythym, using almost harsh sounds, but it is undeniabely catchy (of course this is also tahnks to MIA), here that gets a reworking which basicaly replaces MIA's rapping with a male rapper but the rest of the song is more or less the same. The CSS, Spank Rock, Samim and Claude Vanstroke mixes are standouts for me but they're all good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non Decent C.D. for a Decent Day's Work's Pay, 9 May 2009