5.0 out of 5 stars Kelo-cote scar gel
Published 6 months ago by Lolsie

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever.
Published 17 months ago by Loops

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever., 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
Tiny little tube, but you need so little it goes a long way. I've got a six inch scar and it's lasted me two months already. Not really sure if the excellent healing has been down to this product, but it was worth the chance that it may improve it. At first you think 'how much?!' Then realise that in the grand scheme of thngs its nothing - if you get an improved looking, flatter, paler scar for the rest of your life.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware eyes, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
I have been using Kelo-cote for a couple of weeks, and it is too soon to judge its effectiveness.
I use it on my right hand, so apply it with left hand.
I touched my eyes with my left fingers before The gel had time to set, and had a very severe allergic reaction resulting in my eyes puffing up, being itchy and almost closing for 2 days. Antihistamine tablets helped.

So please be very aware that the warning on the box (but not the tube) to keep it away from the eyes must be observed.

I have reported this to the manufacturers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelo-cote scar gel, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
Considering i only had surgery in 4 months ago, it speed at which my scar is fading is amazing. there is no raised tissue now and the redness has faded to a pale pink. I'd definitely recommend this - not cheap, but so worth the month. I'm happy enough with my scar now that I'll not need to buy another tube when this one runs out. So for a one of purchase with the results i got, not really that expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 5 Jun 2014
C. Myers (Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
Had operation on leg and hip and two scars. Have been using this gel since stitches removed and can see difference already. I can see that half of scar on leg will fade to be almost invisible and am hopeful for the rest. Yes it's expensive but the benefits outweigh the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
bought this for the wife after operation, product recommended by her consultant, very very good product not cheap but top draw product

2.0 out of 5 stars Did no work, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
Tried this product on hypertrophic raised scars and it made no difference at all. May work for other type of scarring but not on hypertrophic ones. Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to works, 27 Oct 2013
Mark Northway "Mark" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
Was recommended by a friend. Does seem to help in reducing scars once the wound has healed. Worth a try

2.0 out of 5 stars been using for the last few weeks now, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
To be honest I can't tell any difference, but my scar is raised and old so maybe its too much for it?

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT, 21 Feb 2014
Michael Limited (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
I suffered a bad cut on my nose after a fall whilst abroad in January so it healed leaving a large vertical scar 3mm wide and 3cm long which in the centre of my nose looked unsightly. As I was unable to get treatment whilst abroad, I could do nothing to minimise the scaring during healing.
I was sceptical this product would work but felt it was worth a try. After following the instructions and applying twice a day over the last 4 weeks the scar has almost disappeared. 26 very well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dramatically improved new scars in a week, 19 July 2014
K. Smith "Movie Addict..." (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g (Personal Care)
Having recently had a breast reduction (5 weeks post op) silicone gel was recommended to me by my plastic surgeon. I have only been using this product for a week as well as Bio Oil and the improvement of the scars has been dramatic. They have completely flattened and are now a thin red line which I know will fade over time. I definitely intend to carry on with the gel and would highly recommend to others who have recently had surgery.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›