5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for humans
I actually got this for my dog, who after exploring several other possibilities appears to have a digestive pH imbalance that affects his breath and the acidity of his wee. I decided on this product after reading up on this condition on several vet websites and because of the natural element of the product.
I adjusted the dosage and used it as an additive to his food...
Published 9 months ago by Hannrose

2.0 out of 5 stars Lid broke
This is a fabulous product but I was very disappointed that it came with the lid broke and seal broke.
Published 5 months ago by Sabrina Hamill

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for humans, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Liquid Chlorophyll with Natural Spearmint Oil (473 ml) (Personal Care)
I adjusted the dosage and used it as an additive to his food and it has worked wonders. After about three weeks his breath was loads better (I didn't feel I was going to pass out when he yawned in my face) and he stopped getting acid burns from his urine. He suffered no side affects (his coat etc. are still fine).
If anyone else has struggled with the same issue I would definitely recommend this product, which works out much better value than the made for dogs products the sell to do the same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, 15 May 2012
Was with me the very next day. tastes fab, looks lovelly and a nice big bottle of it too. My kids like it as well as me. will be buying this again

5.0 out of 5 stars My one must-have, 30 Sep 2013
Balances out the body's Ph and can help with mild skin conditions, mild excema etc
Tastes like drinking toothpaste mixed with water, so eay to get used to
I would not be without it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for IBS Sufferers, 3 Oct 2013
G. Hendriksen (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm rarely moved to write reviews for things, but this stuff is so amazing I just had to. Actually I bought my first bottle of it from a colonic hydrotherapy clinic, and just Googled it to find out where I could buy some more as I'm running out. I was very surprised to find it on Amazon (I don't know why, as they seem to sell everything), and cheaper as well. I've had IBS for years and it comes and goes in terms of its severity and effect on my daily life, but my 'green stuff' as I call it works wonders. I was doubled up in pain when I came in from work this evening, so went straight for my green stuff. Just a bit (about a teaspoon) in a glass of water and now I'm fine! Only took 20 mins to work! When I go away I always take a bit in a travel bottle with me, just in case, but to be honest such bouts of pain are few and far between now. I would also recommend colonic hydrotherapy at least once a year if you suffer with gut problems, as this really does help. Apparently Princess Di had one every 3 weeks, which is far too often, and highly unnecessary! Anyway, please do give this a try if you're an IBS sufferer and if you're spending money on pills which don't really work, or which make you burp peppermint. True, peppermint tea and all those other things will help a bit, but this stuff is the Daddy. Hope I've helped persuade you to try it. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST CLASS PRODUCT., 15 Sep 2013
Very imprtant product to have with your other suppliments and much easier to take than the Spirulina Powder which is better taken in the form of the Chlorella & Spirulina Tablet as a balanced organic plant source. RC.

5.0 out of 5 stars ummm plant blood, 17 Oct 2012
This stuff is wonderful, it is now part of my everyday drinking. It tastes subtile, not at all over powering, and It helps alkalinise the body, which is only ever a good thing. i am an addict!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Dec 2013
Wouldn't be without it not sure it does any good but prefer it to plain water.i understand it to be good for you but wish somebody could confirm this as I've been told its good for plants but does nothing for humans.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product good value for money, 20 Nov 2013
pleasant to drink makes mouth feel fresh and clean would recommend to a friend and anyone with halitosis or stale breath

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Oct 2013
Very pleasant to the taste. Used it as a one off course & felt great on it. Would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Chlorophyll with Natural Spearmint Oil (473 ml), 3 Oct 2013
Recommended on the clean and lean diet it freshens the breath by cleaning up your system from the inside! Think febreze for the human body.

Liquid Chlorophyll with Natural Spearmint Oil (473 ml)