on 10 January 2013
Make sure you know this is a paper version only. I thought this was the plastic air freshener....they could fool me in this picture! This is the trouble with online shopping, you can never be 100% sure what you are buying and by the time you get the item, it might be too late or it is not worth it in returning it back...just make sure this is exactly what you need and want before buying it. Every penny counts!
on 9 March 2013
It was just what I needed,as long as you know its the paper one not the 3d one thank you
on 21 August 2013
Smells OK when you open the packet but not very strong, scent lasted almost a week but wasn't very strong, thankfully nobody smokes often as this wouldn't mask the smoke smells. The 3D versions last much longer and smells much stronger, I think worth paying extra for the 3D versions. I wouldn't buy these again as a waste of money!
on 23 March 2012
I bought this item as i've used jelly belly's all the time i was ordering other items so thought i'd order one as we'd run out.When it arrived it had no smell what so ever and the packaging looked years old so i won't be ordering this again in the future.
on 15 December 2013
I was very disappointed with these as they don't hold or give off much fragrance. If you like the Jelly Bellys go for the plastic 3D car fresheners. They are on Amazon too and they smell strong. they`re great!
on 15 April 2013
Personally I prefer the 3d one but this is the same smell and does the same job, but cheaper! I love the blueberry jelly belly, and people are always commenting on how nice the car smells!
on 13 May 2015
I love these things, Jelly Belly has the best smelling products !! I use them in my car and bathroom and they are always so sweet and nice. Delivery was very good on these ones :)
on 27 February 2015
Arrived on time !! But upon opening i was a bit disappointed because it was a paper airfreshner. And not the rubber one i was expecting. 😢 on the other hand it smells great
on 28 November 2015
Make sure you realise this is the CARDBOARD version of the air freshener! This was not obvious from product description and I'm feeling pretty annoyed at being mislead
on 11 November 2014
The smell doesn't last long at all, very disappointed as normally these JellyBelly air fresheners last a good while, this lasted no longer than a few weeks :-(