5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product
I have been looking for something like that for a while. It's doesn't catch and pull on my hair, and I see A LOT less hair once I've detangled with the Magic Star 9 than when I use any other wide tooth comb or my modified denman brush. It's really good tool and I definitely recommend it, especially for curly/coily hair.
Published 19 months ago by Rachel L

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money.
Its 'seamless' but has a different texture between the teeth that I feel is just as rough as a normal comb. And I wasn't expecting the teeth to be so big and far apart. What I had in mind was the normal wide tooth comb thats smooth all around.
Published 5 months ago by Rowena Nkoloma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 10 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have long or curly coily locks-, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
Love this comb. Indestructible. Will not shear off your hair or scratch your scalp. Feels solid in your hand and applies even pressure to strands. Seamless. Not a £1 comb . This comb will be valued by those with very very curly hair and those who view brushes with distaste..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comb, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
Great reduction in snagging and shedding with this comb. My afro hair (4c) is showing very little signs of breakage and the comb glides easily through.

Its pricey for a comb but if you're trying to retain length and reduce breakage I'd definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comb!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
Expensive but worth it this comb is wonderful. It's like a cross between finger detangling & using a medium rake comb. Really strong and seamless so great for my afro hair

5.0 out of 5 stars You need to own this comb, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
I was skeptical about purchasing this initially. I already have a ton of wide tooth combs that just weren't cutting it. My hair is thick and shoulder length and i at this time was about 4-5 months post relaxer. This comb detangles perfectly without gnawing your roots or strands. Even when the hair is straight out of wash and un moisturized. I love this comb and may be getting the entire range of the product

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
This a seamless comb that I use on my afro kinky fine hair with no snags this comb is a great find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great detangling comb!, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
I couldn't believe how big this afro comb is - it's massive. I was unsure of it but I used it and it is really good.
I have very curly hair, which I only brush when wet otherwise I would look like I put my finger in a socket!
Other combs will rip half of my hair out as I tried to detangle my curls and I could be there several minutes but with this comb, I only need to pass it through my hair 3 times.
It's less painful, less time consuming and I don't lose so much hair.
My only niggle is that it's a little bit on the large side and it has no hole in the handle to hang it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't detangle without it!, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
It's so good I bought one for my hairdresser!! I had been reading a lot about seamless combs and come across this one, I was sold when my best friend said HE had bought one and it was amazing. I ordered it straight away and haven't looked back since. I use the magic star 9 to detangle my hair after washing it and to comb through my conditioner. Whilst combing, my hair does still come out (as you would expect) but its an absolute minimal amount. I have since bought other seamless combs and frankly would not want to use anything else in my hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Nov. 2012
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
Would recommend a seamless comb for all who are trying for healthier hair it makes a big difference to the amount of hairs I see in my comb

5.0 out of 5 stars Detangling now made easier., 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: MAGIC STAR 9 (Personal Care)
I ordered this a couple of weeks ago and tried it and it is brilliant!
My hair is 4c and could be stressful when detangling as it is very curly with a lot of shrinkage. With this comb I get a lot less shed hair and feel it is a lot kinder on hair during the detangle process.
Maybe because of the large teeth.
This has no become one of my best hair staple finds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›