Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 June 2014
Great reduction in snagging and shedding with this comb. My afro hair (4c) is showing very little signs of breakage and the comb glides easily through.

Its pricey for a comb but if you're trying to retain length and reduce breakage I'd definitely recommend
on 18 April 2014
Expensive but worth it this comb is wonderful. It's like a cross between finger detangling & using a medium rake comb. Really strong and seamless so great for my afro hair
on 10 December 2013
I have been looking for something like that for a while. It's doesn't catch and pull on my hair, and I see A LOT less hair once I've detangled with the Magic Star 9 than when I use any other wide tooth comb or my modified denman brush. It's really good tool and I definitely recommend it, especially for curly/coily hair.
on 19 February 2014
Love this comb. Indestructible. Will not shear off your hair or scratch your scalp. Feels solid in your hand and applies even pressure to strands. Seamless. Not a £1 comb . This comb will be valued by those with very very curly hair and those who view brushes with distaste..
on 10 February 2014
I was skeptical about purchasing this initially. I already have a ton of wide tooth combs that just weren't cutting it. My hair is thick and shoulder length and i at this time was about 4-5 months post relaxer. This comb detangles perfectly without gnawing your roots or strands. Even when the hair is straight out of wash and un moisturized. I love this comb and may be getting the entire range of the product
on 23 March 2015
I ordered this a couple of weeks ago and tried it and it is brilliant!
My hair is 4c and could be stressful when detangling as it is very curly with a lot of shrinkage. With this comb I get a lot less shed hair and feel it is a lot kinder on hair during the detangle process.
Maybe because of the large teeth.
This has no become one of my best hair staple finds.
on 9 January 2014
This a seamless comb that I use on my afro kinky fine hair with no snags this comb is a great find.
on 12 October 2014
I really like this comb a lot. would definitely recommend to others looking for a good quality comb that wont snag your hair.a little bit pricey for a comb but i personally believe its worth it considering how useful it is.
on 18 January 2016
I bought this combination to help set angle my thick afro hair. It goes through the hair really well and does not cause damage. It is a truly seamless comb. We'll worth the money.
on 29 November 2014
I couldn't believe how big this afro comb is - it's massive. I was unsure of it but I used it and it is really good.
I have very curly hair, which I only brush when wet otherwise I would look like I put my finger in a socket!
Other combs will rip half of my hair out as I tried to detangle my curls and I could be there several minutes but with this comb, I only need to pass it through my hair 3 times.
It's less painful, less time consuming and I don't lose so much hair.
My only niggle is that it's a little bit on the large side and it has no hole in the handle to hang it.