on 13 October 2013
I looked around for a foam mat for a while when my baby girl started wanting to wiggle and enjoying her tummy time. I remember having similar when I was a child 25yrs again and my mum said they were brilliant.

Which I agree you can wipe up any spills (food, sick etc) that come with having a baby and they can carry on playing wiggling and crawling.

The foam is great for babies that are starting to move on their own, I found that my baby girl could get grip to push up with her hands and push with her feet. It's great if like me you have hard wood floors so if baby topples over she won't hurt her head as it adds a bit of padding and also brill to put over carpets to keep them clean from spills.

I also purchased the numbers foam mat from this range, you can combine the numbers with them, which I'm sure my baby girl will love when she is old enough to play with the puzzles.

I particularly choose this brand as they advertise that the foam it free from chemicals which is great as no parent wants to expose their child to anything harmful, and as far as I'm aware they are safe ( there is no chemically smell on the even when first opened but I did wipe them and leave them to air before putting baby on them)

Great multi use foam mats for any age, great quality I'm sure we will still be using these till my baby girl is much older.
on 3 November 2012
my daughter is 16weeks and i use this for tummy time she loves the bright colours :) i also pop the pictures out and help her put them back in :)
on 1 July 2013
Very good product, ideal for babies and children. My 8month daughter is very happy playing on the foam squares in out kitchen.

Fast delivery as well.
on 28 October 2012
Brought this for my daughter who is two, she loves the fact that the peices come out n she can pull them out and put them back again, easy to clean, very soft so nice to sit and play on, could be bigger but other than that brill product, am buying more to add to collection!!
on 5 August 2013
This mat is good - covers a large area of the floor and offers a very spongy surface for our 1 year old to play on. I knew he'd really like the big bright pictures.
The only problem i have with the mat is that the picture shapes pop out so i spend most evenings looking across the floor trying to find them. Should have noticed this in the title when buying, but didn't. My bad!! But older kids might love rebuilding these pictures themselves.
on 20 October 2011
this is a great idea to place in a corner of your living room, my baby loves the colours and very easy to keep clean
ideal for grandma's house too
on 5 April 2012
All the bits fall out every time we move it any where. Its so pretty and perhaps my son will enjoy it more when he is older and can pull it apart and put it back together. I dont have the time to do a jigsaw every time I want to use the darn thing!
on 23 March 2016
I bought these as an extra layer of protection to put my babies play gym down on as we have a hard wooden floor, however my 2.5 year old Nephew has taken a shine to them as well!

These come in a pack of 10 (which seems an odd number when you put them together, i put one away to make it look tidier by using 9). They're not too thick so less of a trip hazard but thick enough to be configurable. The design is bright and the puzzle element makes a fun game for toddlers. They seem sturdy enough that little hands trying to smoosh them into the wrong hole won't rip them.

I'm going to purchase more to add more variety though my nephew shows no sign of bwing bored of them
Such a great product for young children

I actually used this and some more from the same seller (pictures and numbers) to cover my whole sitting room carpet which is cream when my daughter was born.

It saved my carpet on a number of occasion from sick and spillage.

The foam pieces are great, the middles come out completely and act as a jigsaw puzzle for older children. They are interlocking and there are no gaps at all between each individual tile.

They are great and are good for kids to relax and sleep on as they are quite padded.

No mess at all!!

Great product!!
review image
on 16 June 2016
I bought 2 packages and loved it. But then decided that want one more to cover bigger area and what I've received is completely different to what I've bought 3 weeks ago. Colours are more lighter and puzzles are higher then others so surface is not flat which is not good at all for baby to play or walk on.
If I new it I wouldn't order it as now I cannot match new ones with old ones even if received 2 different parcels and it's still wrong. Cannot contact seller to make sure that the same batch will be delivered.
VERY UNHAPPY!!!
review image review image review image