on 14 April 2012
Hello,

I really don't like writing 1 star reviews but when I plug it in, it installs the driver automatically. Once it is done, it appears the driver is broken or something like that, I get this for the driver status:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

I would like to know a fix!

Thanks

EDIT: Just tested on XP and Windows 7 and both don't work. It seems something is wrong with the product. I am going to ask for a replacement!
on 30 April 2012
I bought this as my son-in-law had just bought a similar priced item and loved it. I plugged it in and getting no reponse I searched high and low for a driver. Not being technically minded I was at a loss and then read that if there is no disk, it is presumable plug and play and a driver should have been found automatically. I tried it on my Windows 7 laptop and my XP PC with the same result. I decided it must be faulty but at the price its hardly worth returning it. However I have contacted the company to see what they say. I don't want another one from them but will take a refund if they offer. All in all a very bad experience!

Izzyb
on 28 September 2013
I hate leaving bad reviews on things i buy, all i can say is the product looked the part and going by the description was promising, but it does not work on my Apply MAC desktop, it also does not come with any drivers. So i had no option but to request a refund. Seller was VERY GOOD, and understanding. Refund was handled without any problem.
on 25 July 2011
I was a bit disappointed when I received this that it had no driver CD and no instructions. However, plugging it into my MAC running latest update of Leopard 10.5.8 it recognised it and I was able to connect to a bluetooth keyboard with no problems. Therefore given the very cheap price I am very happy with my purchase.
on 21 July 2011
I took a chance when I bought this as it didn't say much about mac compatibility,I use a Power PC mac running Tiger and it works fine and is especially good due to the incredibly cheap price,so I can recommend this to mac users with older macs without built in Blue Tooth.
on 19 April 2013
It says it works with Mac OS
I wanted to use this so I could use my Magic Trackpad.
The signal is too poor a quality for the trackpad to be able to work properly and stay connected
on 9 September 2013
I wanted to use it to link my laptop with a speaker and it didn't work, i couldn't send the audio
on 26 January 2014
After reading reviews I took a bit of a flyer o n this item, as some people were having problems some were not, i thought for the price it was worth a shot and luckily for me I didn't have any problems with this dongle at all, I use windows 7. The computer found it straightaway.
on 13 February 2012
Given the price of the item I wasn't sure that it was going to work well. But.... straight out of the packet, plug and play and we have bluetooth capabilty.
Works perfect on the XP laptop
on 17 June 2014
I bought this as I bought a cheap Bluetooth headset for use with my laptop, unfortunately the drivers weren't supported and there was no software included with the headset (my Chinese wasn't up to navigating the manufacturers website) so I bought this, it handles all the Bluetooth comms and windows 7 works with it fine. It's small enough to carry around with no issues while traveling and works well.

For the money it's a fantastic product