5.0 out of 5 stars Good Luggage tag, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: OKOBAN TT50 luggage tracker tag - large plastic tag (Luggage)
Good tag system, their website is easy to use, you can tag anything you like, describe it and upload a photo of it. Flexible because you can edit at any time if you use your tag for different items. Also has a mobile web.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are as described, and were a good price, 6 Nov 2013
Not much you can say here other than they are quite sturdy and well designed as far as they go. I like the steel cable and screw closure. They've been on one flight (both ways) and look good as new. They do the job. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential travel accessory, 27 Jun 2014
Ever since I traveled and watched a poor young lady walk up and down the airport checkin lines in fuertaventura with someone else's suitcase, looking for the person that mistakenly took hers, I have invested in these beauties! As coincidence had it, the young lady then boarded my plane, minus her suitcase and sat right in front of me. The stewardess came up to her and explained the airline was doing everything possible to help the ( not so worried?) young lady. Baffled as to why she was not worried I then heard her explain to the stewardess that her bags had okoban tracker tags attached. The stewardess knew what she was talking about and took some details. 2 hours into the flight, the stewardess came grinning to the young lady with good news, "your suitcase is at gatwick, someone called in the tag numbers". Big relieved smiles all round and an much more relaxed journey home for the young lady. As soon as I arrived home, I googled okoban and realised what an luggage tracker tag was. Ordered enough for all my luggage needs. As soon as they arrived, attached them to my luggage, went onto okoban website, registered all the tag numbers which is free of charge for ever!!! and went, worry free on my next holiday.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Jun 2011
M. C. Fortune-wood "Persius" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
the concept looks good, website works well.

I'll only know if it works should I lose my luggage