5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
This machine is fairly old now but for the money it's an excellent buy. It's very capable for a single core computer but if you're wanting to play games you'll have to get yourself a low profile graphics card as well because the internal graphics chipset isn't really going to be up to playing graphically advanced PC games.

I ordered it on Monday and it arrived...
Published on 8 Jun 2011 by MickF

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong order
I ordered this PC ON A Wednesday and it came on Thursday it came in a good box fully wrapped in bubble rap. The only problem I have is that they sent me the total wrong PC and there was no phone number or letter or anything to contact the seller as stated in one of the reviews.

Published on 29 Jan 2012 by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: Dell OptiPlex GX Desktop PC, P4 2.80GHz with HT Technology, 1GB Ram, DVD-Rom, Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium pre-installed (w/COA license and genuine installation disk) (Personal Computers)

I ordered it on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday morning in a sturdy box packed with bubble wrap. I plugged everything up and it worked perfectly straight out of the box with the exception of the onboard sound "card" which I'll have to find drivers for myself. Shortly before I wrote this review I even received a phone call from the seller to make sure it had been delivered OK and that I was happy with it. That's a big bonus for the seller right there in my book, kudos for that. Not only that but I was given a phone number to call should I have any problems with the machine.

All in all I'm very happy with both the machine and the seller. If you want a PC but can't really afford to spend what new ones cost then I can recommend one of these. For 74 it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked straight out of the box, 5 July 2011
perfectly setup, i only had to install firefox & VLC.
from courier rings bell, to up and working, 45 minutes inc coffee & smoke...

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong order, 29 Jan 2012

I sent an email through amazon and I did get areply from the seller saying that my order was sent in error and some bull about the small factor form PCs are hard to stock and carn't be upgraded so we sent you a Dell midi sized PC which is a higher spec but I don't see where its better.

The point I'm making is that you shouldn't send a customer the wrong product instead you should contact the customer to explain so we could decide to accept it or not
I'm not really happy and will not be buying anything else off these guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value item which worked straight out of the box, 8 Jun 2012
Excellent item. Worked straight out of the box. Product was in good condition and delivery was ok. It also came with a keyboard and mouse which was an added bonus. The product was very well packaged and the overall impression of the company/service was very professional. I would definately buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Machine, 7 April 2011
Summer Church (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I ordered this machine in March, it arrived within a few days to Ireland.

The machine was slightly marked but only to be expected with 2nd user towers. The PC itself was very fast and efficient. Can't rate this tower and its seller highly enough for the price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars dell desktop, 27 Mar 2013
5* for this product .very easy set up & easy to use ,very happy indeed with the price.ideal for the home pc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time worked O.K., 3 Jun 2013
Worked fine straight out of the box. Only expect to use ocassionally. Chose it because it has windows 7 like my main PC.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Deal, 20 May 2013
Its got its unique features, as was pointed out before the purchase, but this PC meets our current need. it works well and is fast, and so far so good the applications run well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 14 Oct 2013
This is my first Dell. Well pleased with its compact features,works well with extra memory added works even better now. Well pleased so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars PC Review, 15 Mar 2012
I waited a few days for delivery but within estimated times. The delivered PC arrived in reasonable external condition - obviously used but not battered. After plugging in, it worked as expected. It came installed with Windows XP andsome open source software (including Avs virus checker). I have since partitioned the HD and installed Ubuntu as a second O/S with no problems. The 80Gb HD is tiny by modern standards but as I have a plug in external that is not really a problem. The mouse and keyboard sockets are both USB only which would not be my choicebut is workable. For sixty quid I have successfully replaced my dead PC with something that fulfils the requirement. I would purchase from this supplier again.