on 6 June 2011
having promised my brother that he could have the cake of all cakes for his birthday settled on 4 layered caramel-choc extravaganza.... but alas no space in my bijou kitchen :( thought stacking rack would be great solution and at the price and quality was an excellent idea if i do say so myself. found it sturdy and easy to use. packaged well - hardest part of whole experience was getting it out of its box! excellent present for any bakery nut and folds very neatly for storage.
on 23 July 2011
Before I saw these stackable cooling racks, I didn't even know such things existed! I bought 2 sets of these as I bake a lot of cupcakes, and these save every surface being covered by cooling racks! It's great that they can be used individually for the big cakes and easy to stack and very stable. Would definitely buy again - fast delivery too.
on 21 July 2011
I really like this cooling rack set, it is very simple, not much to go wrong, it is strong, non stick and a great space saving idea. I think it would even be possible, depending on what you are baking, (it isn't going to hold a bunch of bricks), to buy a second set and stack them six high! I might just do that too. If you have space issues, or just bake a lot, this is a pretty cool idea for a cooling rack.
on 17 February 2012
This product is of a very high quality and extremely well made. It stacks together very neatly and securely, and there is plenty of room between racks. Whether you stack them or use them individually they will provide you with a sturdy rack. Very easy to clean, lightweight but strong. Very prompt delivery. Would definitely reccomend.
on 19 June 2012
Was very impressed at the delivery time of my order. Packaged very well although did have difficultly getting out of the boxes. I had 80 cup cakes to bake so having these stacking trays proved invaluable throughout the day. However care needs to be taken when stacking as the legs are not that strudy and I did have a near disaster with one tray collasping on top of cooling cakes!!!

I would recommend but with caution when using to stack. Although they do collaspe, the design of the legs when folded means they take up more room than I thought when storing.
on 22 July 2011
I have purchased 6 of these and they stack great on top of each other, saves so much space, very sturdy.
on 18 May 2013
Great idea and it works. Cooked bread and cupcakes yesterday and room for them all to cool.Packs away in its box to save on space and each tier can be used seperately if you wanted to do that. I find it quite sturdy but I can see that if you are baking with children and they knock it the sides could collapse, one for the grown ups.
on 10 October 2011
These stacking racks are very well made and stack nicely on top of one another when in use.

The only thing to point out is that when storing these racks, you use more space than is necessary as the legs don't fold down to lie completely flat.

All in all a good quality product though.
on 8 February 2012
I have baked my own bread at home over several years, and one of the problems has always been having sufficient cooling rack space, within the restraints of the limited kitchen countertop space availible. Purchasing multiple stand-alone cooling racks would not solve the problem, as it does not aleviate the shortage of worktop space. However this stackable cooling system does the trick. I purchased two sets (six racks in total) which will stack one on top of the other, or as Itend to use it, in two towers of three trays each (to aid stability). The design is simple, so there is little to go wrong, and whilst they are not overly stable when stacked, with the weight of bread, rols, loafs, etc., the system works entirely well. They can be stacked as high as needed, so sometimes only using them two high, or evoking the use of all of them when larger batches are being baked. They fold and so store easily. AT some point I may adapt them, to create a stackible cooling rack system, attached to the wall, which can be folded out when required. these do the job, as is, and forfill a very useful function in the kitchen, just what I was looking for to solve the problem of coolin gbread products, with a limited amoutn of worktop space. Imay soon buy another one or two sets, to furhter increase the amount of coolling space availible, without using up more of the limited worktop space.
It gets four, rather than five stars, as I feel it could have benifited from having some kind of 'catch', to enable each teer of the stack to 'lock' onto the proceding layer in the stack, a small, not deal breaking feature, but one which would have been easy I feel to have incorperated, and made them just that* bit better. I know, I'm being hard...
on 13 August 2012
Very pleased with my new purchase. Sturdy frame, well packaged, fast reliable service and order arrived well before delivery day. I am the proud owner of three Andrew James products and a happy customer. I have seen these cooling racks for so much more in the shops, you won't be disappointed. :))

See one answered question