on 29 August 2011
Well not much else can be said about this case other than it is fantastic. It fits beautifully over the system leaving sufficient space for all the openings, lights and cameras. The plastic is durable and has, unfortunately!, been tested with a small drop, surviving marvelously.
Only a couple of problems with it: 1) The hinge is exposed, of course, otherwise it would not be able to open. A possible solution could be to have a bit of plastic that bends to accommodate the movement of the 3DS, but whatever.
2) The main problem - you may, if not will, have to ask your little sister to get the stylus out. It is quite difficult and awkward to get out, and i don't even have very big fingers at all.
Despite these problems, for under £4, this case is a must have. I highly recommend.
on 28 April 2011
This cover fits well onto the product and protects most of the outside. The only bit it doesn't protect is around the hinge but this is understandable as the 3DS wouldn't be able to open. My case is a bit scratched already but it is in my bag along with my keys a lot of the time so this is understandable. You can't use this case along with the dock that is supplied as the protruding plastic won't let the contacts meet. Good value for money.
on 23 June 2011
This case is very useful and it can protect the system from scratches,dirt and light falls,it is in two pieces,have holes for every port (SD card,earphones,charger,cameras,sensors)
It's clear "color" make funny lights at night with the leds of the system.Hold the 3D screen in right place and is light-weight,also comfort in touch during gaming.
Very nice price :) and good quality materials.
on 5 January 2012
Pros:

- Looks solid, like it will protect against most scratching or even being dropped.
- All ports and slots accessible through cutout sections
- Doesn't add much bulk to the device but just enough to make it feel more comfortable in your hands.
- Very Cheap

Cons"

- I found it a little tricky to get off after I'd managed to get it on, may just be me though
- doesn't fit onto the dock that comes with the 3DS
- Doesn't protect the hinge.

Verdict:

If you are looking for something cheap to do a good job protecting your 3DS then this is ideal, I was a little put off by the price but have been more than satisfied with this product since receiving it. It snapped into place easily enough but I noticed a lot of dust between the case and device and found it a little tricky when trying to prize the device out of the case, however now that I have managed to clean it i'm not sure if it will ever leave the case again considering I am happy enough just using the cable to charge the device. I noticed someone mentioned that the stylus was difficult to access but I have definitely had no problems accessing it and I have quite large fingers!

Cannot fault this for the price.
on 14 March 2012
Purchased this case back in October and was very happy with it. It was a good solid sturdy case and offered great protection for the 3DS that my little sister got for her 7th birthday. However, she recently lost the case whilst visiting family that live 3hrs or so away. So I decided to order another one even though the price had risen. The case that I have received the second time round is nothing like the first. Firstly it looks different and definitely is not as durable. The plastic is thinner and seems flimsy compared to the first case. It doesn't cover the back of the console as well as the first one either, although it is easier to remove. I was happy to pay a little more for the same case but now, after receiving this second case, the price increase isn't really justified in my opinion.
on 5 December 2011
This NINTENDO 3DS CLEAR CRYSTAL CASE is great at protecting your valuable 3DS not only that it also look's great too but the only drawback is that when you use the case with your 3DS then it will not fit on the charging cradle and the only way to charge it is to plug the charger stright in to the back of you 3DS, so therefore not really a big problem but i thought i'd mention it. The case it self is well made, look's nice, quite cheap, easy to attach and detach and most importantly will protact your 3DS from damage such as scratche's, scrape's, fingerprint's etc. In my opinion it is definatly worth getting one.
on 25 November 2011
Easy to snap on/off and feels quite solid. Bulks out the 3DS making it almost easier to grip. One minor issue - the stylus is almost impossible to pull out when casing is on.
on 9 September 2011
I always get these to cover the consoles as they're great for protecting the console from sticky fingers, dirt etc. Easy to go on, easy to take off. Well worth purchasing to protect your console and inexpensive. Would recommend.
on 23 December 2011
For the minimum that the product is being sold at, this case is excellent value for money. It fits the 3DS console well, is quite resilient and is aesthetically pleasing.

Other reviewers have commented on their difficulties in withdrawing the stylus whilst the case is in place and likewise I anticipated experiencing such an issue. However, I must state that I have not encountered any problems in getting the stylus out for use.

I recommend purchasing this product for whoever is concerned in maintaining their 3DS' fragile exterior.
on 14 April 2014
The item does what it says and is great from protecting the 3DS out and about while in use or perhaps just not inside a 'soft case' or 'travel case'.

The only problem I've had is that I've had to send my original one back as it was received damaged due to the cheap nature of the product. It had a huge scratch down the middle of the plastic case, I suppose this proves it will protect the console, but you don't want to be using an already damaged one.

Cheaply constructed, but you get what you pay for

See one answered question