Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£16.14

on 13 April 2006
I have some understanding of Project but wanted to build on this as my knowledge is very limited. I bought this book expecting it to be full of interesting tips to get me on my way but found it consists much more of anecdotes and "project can do this" type statements without actually telling you the all important HOW.

Very dissapointing I dont feel as though I have learnt anything new from this book and I knew almost nothing about Project to start with .. You do the math.
on 28 June 2010
Its probably one of the best selling books, and I guess I understand why... however... I wish they would stop putting screen pics in the early stages with info in them that you have not covered in the book yet.
Perhaps if they used red for the bit you are learning and black for the bits you won't know about yet, as you have not got to that chapter, it might be easier.
All in all, happy, but I think the book only makes real sense if you read it twice.
on 1 June 2011
I had never used this program before and needed help quickly. This provided me with a good understanding of the basics but no book can ever really substitute for having a human being at hand to explain where you are going wrong! I would definitely buy more books from this series again though :)
on 13 September 2013
bought this as my boss was always going on she was an expert. well she was an expert something but not project 2003. i even found her reading it which gave me a great sence of acheivment. great book
on 25 October 2013
Great book off business, pleasure or study. Nice quality paper and print size. Well worth the money. Buy it now
on 21 June 2015
Does what it should
on 3 October 2014
Very Good product
on 26 January 2015
Good book
on 20 November 2005
I can't rate this book very highly (because I haven't read it!). I like the style of the Dummies books in general though, but BE WARNED! I bought Microsoft's "Microsoft Office Project 2003 Inside Out", which also had an evaluation version of Project on the CD. This WILL NOT INSTALL unless you have either Windows XP (or later) or Windows 2000 SP3 (or later). My little laptop hasn't got what it takes to upgrade my operating system so it wouldn't let me install the software. Pity it doesn't tell you about that here, before you spend money on something.
It may tell you this when you get the book and, if you don't break the seal on the CD you should be able to return it but, in my case, I work somewhere where it's impractical to return stuff. I managed to get hold of Project 2000 and, with what I already knew about Project, I've found the built-in tutorial to be just dandy!
Save your money if you have an unfashionable operating system! Otherwise, it seems like a very good buy (hence my 2 stars - one because I like Dummies books and another because I think it's good value for those with the right system requirements).