on 14 December 2011
I bought this book after reading A. Kaushik's praise for it which said "If you read even half of the book you'll be an SEO star. Imagine what will happen after the whole thing!" and even if I cannot claim to be an SEO star it has definitely helped me on many levels.
1. It puts the SEO facts in a logical and easy to follow order.
2. It offers a plan of action that not only helps you arrange the tasks but also widens your SEO knowledge.
3. The points covered in the book open eyes, ears and brains to many SEO opportunities presented in other writings on the net and reading them finally makes sense!
It's a must-have for all the SEO newbies!
on 11 November 2015
I built a website for a small charity but we could only be found on Google if a person typed in or used our url.

Now using the knowledge gained from this book three pages of our website are on the first page of Google for our target keywords.

Our logo and other websites pointing to us are also on the first page of Google.

This book says you have to do lots of small things well and shows you how.

It was published in 2011 but what it advises works in 2015.

It works.
on 11 February 2013
This is a Very good book to have if you are like me into designing websits and marketing as this book is very informative.
on 31 December 2012
I enjoyed the way that the book was written in chunks. Everything felt achievable and there was a good sense of encouragement. Definitely a good book for anyone starting out with SEO
on 7 December 2013
Seo has and is changing it's algorithm so it is essential for all marketing and Search Engine Optimising businesses to be up to date with algorithmic changes and new concepts for rankings and search results. This book was excellent and highlighted many concepts pre Google updates. However, there are still gems in this book with great guidance to those still learning the seo art.
on 3 December 2012
If you don't know anything about SEO and need to improve your business visibility in search engines - but don't have the budget to pay someone to do it for you - then you need to buy and read this book.

My knowledge of computers/internet/technology is very basic and this book breaks down what is (unfortunately) a huge subject into easily digestible, bite-size chunks which are organised in a coherent and sensible manner. The hour a day plan gave me a good place to start and most importantly - gave me direction. Having searched Google for the top ten books on SEO - I have no idea why this book doesn't feature more regularly. The plan is not set in stone and can be tailored to your own needs which is easy to do once you begin reading the book and understand your own aims and objectives for your business. 5 stars for me!
on 25 June 2014
Easy read and very educating if you are interested in SEO. Although I am not new to all this, there are some hidden gems in this book.
on 13 April 2014
Still reading but really easy and well informed. Should save me a furtune when I get into it. Raw meat.
on 2 October 2012
I am so pleased I found this book. Not only does it demystify SEO, but it takes you step by step through the process. Expertly written and presented, entertaining and extremely informative. My business has been going 15 years now, but for the first time I feel like I'm doing some useful and constructive marketing. A big thank you to the authors!
on 27 August 2012
An excellent book for those of you who are starting out in the world of online. Chapter by chapter the authors unveil the mysteries of online which I hope to use to promote my new website to the world.

You can track the success of your own campaign using templates they provide and learn little by little what SEO is all about !