Format: DVD|Change

on 16 November 2015
This is amazing - even of you are not a big F1 fan. Well worth a watch.
on 16 January 2015
What a man!
on 8 October 2015
Great film. Have watched it numerous times. A must see for any F1 fan.
on 14 February 2012
This is a great DVD for anyone who watched formula 1 during the Senna era but did not appreciate all of the goings on at the time. It has great footage of Senna himself and describes in detail how his last few seasons developed.

I still think he was the greatest driver of all time and won before technology reduced the role of driver to one of a video game player - albeit with a huge salary and a bit more danger thrown in.

I recommend this DVD, compelling viewing.
on 22 June 2015
An outstanding documentary that anyone (F1 fan or not) should watch.
on 25 August 2014
I thought this dvd. was brilliant and would recommend it to everyone
on 15 October 2014
Second copy of this, fantastic documentary - sets the bar for F1
on 4 February 2012
Let me say straight away I am an F1 fanatic. My uni flatmates however, not so much. Nonetheless we decided to watch it and the people who didn't even know who Ayrton was were crying at the end of the film. That is power right there.

The Blu-Ray really does produce better results than the DVD. You'd think it wouldn't be noticeable through 1980s footage but, trust me, it really does show.

A must see for film fans and racing fans.
on 10 July 2015
Good value for money & the best ever F1 driver, Brilliant film.
on 18 July 2011
I saw it at the cinema in the UK and ordered this assuming it would have the same English sub titles when the dialogue was in Portuguese and Japanese,beware it does NOT!!the set up options are Italian sub titles or "original dialogue" which is mainly English but bits in Portuguese and Japanese,very annoying! I should have waited for the English version that will be out soon,cant see the point of advertising this version in the UK.
1414 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse