on 1 April 2011
When I was a kid, we would watch Kermit the Frog on TV. They would advertise toy Kermits, or Fozzies, or Miss Piggies, and you would ask for one for Christmas or Birthday, and you would get it and you would feel cheated.

Why would you feel cheated? Because the Kermit you got as a gift looked nothing like the Kermit you saw on the telly. Oh sure, it was green, but the eyes weren't right, and the face was the wrong shape. Or Fozzie Bear was too fozzie, or Miss Piggie had too many jowels. They just weren't right!

Why was this? Its not as if they had to copy a living character! They were copies of puppets!

So, it was with some trepidation that I ordered a red angry bird for our daughter as a surprise gift.

But guess what? It looks EXACTLY like it should look. Its almost as if the makers of the game made this toy first then digitised it for the video game.

And the sounds are spot on too.

This is a class gift. I want one myself, but I'm in my *cough*ties, so I will have to make do with playing with our daughter's when she isn't looking. But I tell you one thing, in that great Daddy / Chips debate, there is currently only one winner.

Not content with the red angry bird, we have also bought the green pig, and now this blue angry bird. The blue bird makes the same sounds as the red bird. So if you are on a limited budget, only get the green and red ones, as they do sound different.

The blue ones don't split in three, but other than that they remain true to their onscreen counterparts.
on 10 May 2012
I ordered this yesterday and it arrived this morning - brilliant.
The sound which comes with it is a plus, it makes me laugh, and my little grandson will be so delighted with it too.
So I am definitely not an angry bird but a happy one.

on 27 August 2013
My daughter was very pleased to get her mini plush... another online toy seller insisted that there no 4 inch Angry Bird plushes -- only 5 inches... we beg to differ! This was the 4 inch mini, and was exactly what we wanted.
on 23 April 2013
This item is good quality and great for the price paid. My nephews are collecting them so I will definitely buy the rest. The item was delivered on time and looks and sounds exactly as it should.
on 8 January 2012
the product arrived on time, in excellent condition. my son loved it as he is an angry birds' fan. he liked the fact that is smaller than the other angry birds he has.
on 19 February 2012
Bought as a birthday gift for my nephew, who loved it. Item was nice size and felt nice and plush. Press the top of the head to hear three different sounds.
on 30 March 2015
Looks good and It makes the authentic noise for the blue bird and my son is very happy with it but I felt it is a bit overpriced for the size of it!
on 5 September 2011
A basic toy, but with realistic/true to the original game sounds, it is loved by its new 7 year old owner!
on 16 March 2013
why should I have to do this, I have not got the time to waste. Why cant I just click the stars
on 12 February 2014
bought for my son for his birthday who is a huge angry birds fan hes more than happy with it