on 7 May 2012
Bought these chocolates as a present for someone who loves dark chocolate brazil nuts and he was not disappointed! They had lovely thick chocolate on and they disappeared very quickly! Would buy again.
on 20 February 2013
Item arrived well packed and on time. Bought these as part of my husbands valentine treat. He totally enjoyed them.
on 2 April 2013
I bought these for my husband who's very fussy about dark chocolate brazils. We were both absolutely delighted with them and as they didn't last long we'll certainly be buying some more.
on 28 January 2014
I bought these for my Dad and he absolutely loved them. He polished them off very quickly. They were well packaged and also came in a nice little gift bag.
on 2 February 2013
Arrived quickly even though it was the busy Christmas period. The chocolate is thick and the nuts big.bought for Mum,who said they were yummy and moreish.
on 28 December 2012
Bought for my discerning (aka fussy) mother..she loved them. There is no higher recommendation! Would / will buy again! Great value
on 4 April 2013
Delicious would purchase again. It's nice to find somewhere online where I can purchase them. They arrived quickly and well packed.
on 17 January 2013
Product, price and service all very good. Product, price and service all very good. Product, price and service all very good.
on 20 September 2014
you already know these arrived on a hot day & had melted!!