5.0 out of 5 stars ORDER.BUY.SAVE.QUALITY.REVIEW.SIT BACK,RELAX!!!
Published 9 months ago by matthew martin

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected
Ok they do the job.
Published 6 months ago by Tricky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ORDER.BUY.SAVE.QUALITY.REVIEW.SIT BACK,RELAX!!!, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 10 x Satellite Coax F Socket Inline Barrel Connectors (Electronics)
I was a sky engineer and used these to extend my cables in the lounge at 2 points on the same cable system,a little risky I thought due to signal weakening but once ordered at 10 for £1.39 delivered! I thought I'd give it a go not to much lost in cost but I need haven't been worried these inline f-barrel connectors are amazing easy to fit just use the washer and small nut to even out the threads and it's a great fit no loss of signal strength with a quick check on the systems page on the sky digibox so I was amazed at the value for money,quality,delivery and results, fantastic don't bother at homebase £2.79 for 1 connector!!!!!! What a rip off!!!! Get these there perfect,I recommend these as a ex sky fitter, star quality buy from a great Amazon trader,THANKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 4 Oct. 2013
Love this product, used it to connect my Aeriel to my freeview box. The aerial has a F socket fitting and the box has coax fitting, just screwed the in line barrel to f socket at the box and attached the coaxing fitting to the in barrel connector and it worked a treat. Handy if you have two f socket fittings on your cable and need a coax fitting. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottgethin, 2 April 2014
I am 100% happy with them I am a aerial engineer I use them a lot and every where Elose are dear for aerial bits so I orderd them of amzon and thanks for beeing a good service that peopile rate about there experience of this site

5.0 out of 5 stars The work as expected., 16 Jan. 2014
This product is reasonably well made, and performs as expected, decent value. This is my second batch I have bought now of these without any problems. Kind of hard to say anything else really. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars connectors for sky cable, 23 Mar. 2014
The connectors were exactly as advertised - cheap production - but then again - cheap price - work well with my cable

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 25 Mar. 2013
Fast, very good professional service, what you order is what you get, a hassle free purchase from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Good. Fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Co-ax Connection, 26 Feb. 2015
Its the little plug we are all looking for very handy to have in the electronics box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 31 Jan. 2015
Does what it says on the packet without fuss or bother. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2015
These are the same as any other F plugs in that they do the job.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›